PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone having a problem with their NHL2002 game?

Mercury
03-07-2002, 11:39 PM
Mine seems to freeze quite a bit, and this is my second copy of it. I'm hoping it's not my xbox.

What do you guys think?

Sangha
03-07-2002, 11:48 PM
I've had NHL 2002 for a couple months without any problems, it might be your XBox

Woocifer
03-08-2002, 12:13 PM
It's the game... my copy has done it from time to time as well.

But lately I heard there was a HUGE batch of Rallisports that crash when you go from the career menu back to the main menu. Mine is one of them.

Apparently there are ones that dont crash though when you go back to the main menu. It seems to be a software problem.

A lot of people have been returning their xboxs...I have a HUGE suspicion that it is all to do with software and discs. But no one wants to believe that it is possible for a large batch a crap to come out of a publisher. And so many times...I can believe it, since it's happened over and over again with certain games. If certain conditions happen in a game, then the software just starts to have a brain fart and crash.

NHL 2002 is a horrible port of the game, the guys are washed out, you cant use your own music and it just doesnt look that great. So personally I think the developers who brought that one out are pricks who wanted to profit from the first release of real hockey for the xbox.

kornavs19
03-08-2002, 06:16 PM
i think its your x-box. i got mine the day it came out n i havent had a problem since

Woocifer
03-08-2002, 06:30 PM
This isn't some unknown issue... when the game came out there was A HUGE following waiting for it. When we all snagged it, on the EA forums, the flaming and angered messages were smeared everywhere. 14 messages in the first 15 minutes of getting the game, people were complaining.