PDA

View Full Version : Madden 09

wicked_d365
08-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Thinking about picking this one up, but in the air. All Maddens have sucked for a long time now. This one looks good, but is that it, looks? I want to hear from you guys if I should spend some my cash on this on now, or wait and pick up a used one in a few months. Have they fixed all the bs from the others, is it fun again, but still challenging? Let me know guys, Thanks.

Unreal
08-14-2008, 06:34 PM
I am curious as well. I have Madden 08 and I don't really want to buy another football game if there is nothing 09 offers I can't get in 08.

CrazyCougar
08-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Its well worth the money. Best madden game to date in my opinion.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/staff_review/13048.html

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
08-14-2008, 09:42 PM
Thinking about picking this one up, but in the air. All Maddens have sucked for a long time now. This one looks good, but is that it, looks? I want to hear from you guys if I should spend some my cash on this on now, or wait and pick up a used one in a few months. Have they fixed all the bs from the others, is it fun again, but still challenging? Let me know guys, Thanks.

I almost didn't get this one, because i was so upset at last years. However, this is a really good Madden. The best it's been in my opinion, well worth the 60 bucks dude. :cool:

Slowride
08-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Sweet.....think i'll pick this up today.