PDA

View Full Version : Stickers up the Wazoo.

SpaceGhost2K
08-19-2008, 09:34 PM
I took my little thumbdrive full of jpeg files to the sticker guy today. I figured eh, I probably had 8 or 10 feet of stickers worth of files. At a buck an inch or so, I was prepared to pay the guy $100.

I almost broke his computer. I had 223 linear inches of stickers. At 13" wide, that's twenty four square feet of stickers I ordered today.

I didn't stick around to get them. I have to go back sometime tomorrow.

Variation-XBA
08-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Anything cool? For your plates I take it?

gameking28
08-20-2008, 02:20 AM
I took my little thumbdrive full of jpeg files to the sticker guy today. I figured eh, I probably had 8 or 10 feet of stickers worth of files. At a buck an inch or so, I was prepared to pay the guy $100.

I almost broke his computer. I had 223 linear inches of stickers. At 13" wide, that's twenty four square feet of stickers I ordered today.

I didn't stick around to get them. I have to go back sometime tomorrow.

Wow. I shudder thinking about how much that's gonna cost. :eek:

SpaceGhost2K
08-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Wow. I shudder thinking about how much that's gonna cost. :eek:

I can get a whole machinne for $300-$600.

I need to go back over there in a while to get them.

Let's see... I got stickers for:

Americal Idol - trying to get a plate into the tour to be signed.
Lego logo - For Lego Batman, Traveler's Tales said they'd sign some.
Lego Batman 1
Lego Batman 2
Bayonetta - Got this idea for painting the logo red on a black plate painted to look like swirling hair (which is what she uses as a weapon)
Brothers In Arms - Hell's Highway. Devs said they'd sign.
Bionic Commando. Devs said they'd sign.
Co-Optimus website. For site owner.
Dark Void. Devs said they'd sign.
Joker for clear plates, horizontal. I had to make new stickers so I cleaned up the art.
Joker for clear plates, vertical.
Jurassic Park logo. For TXB member.
Jurassic Park gate sign
Ghost Rider. For Ali Rock.
Ghost In The Shell pic *
Ghost in the Shell logo
Ghostbusters logo. Checking to see if we can go through Activision to get stars to sign it.
Ghostbusters text
Cherry Blossoms. For Katamari Kutie :)
Super Mario World for tinytoonsbuster
TMNT Manhole covers for tinytoonsbuster
Halo Kickass Girlfriend for eBay contact
Kingdom Hearts logo *
Zelda's Link *
LA Dodgers for member here
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for former co worker
Mirror's Edge. Not sure I can get devs to sign these.
Moto GP 08. Devs would sign.
Naruto - Sasuke *
Naruto - Naruto *
Naruto - gaara *
Naruto - kakashi *
Onechanbara logo in Japanese with flung blood. Devs would sign plus I'm trying to get some Dark Sector plates from them.
Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising logo. Devs would sign.
Pedobear heh heh heh
Prince of Persia. Don't know if I can get devs to sign but I love the game so I have to make a plate.
Resident Evil 5 - Devs would sign !
Res. Evil Umbrella logo
Skorne 0 for former co-worker, I also need to get him his Warhammer plate done.
Sonic Unleashed - devs would sign.
Strident Girl For me, pet project
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed logo - Not sure about getting devs to sign but will try
Mad World for Wii. For fun. Might actually get dev signatures, lol.
Tomb Raider Underworld logo. Devs would sign.
Too Human logo. Devs want them, forget about signing them, lol. Will sign.
Too Human eyes
Toronto Maple Leafs for member here.
Detroit Red Wings for member here.
Viva Pinata TIP logo devs will sign
Viva Pinata TIP logo outline
The Warriors TXB request
Wii logo :) for me, for kicks. I want one signed by Reggie and I'll make it happen somehow.
Halo 3 logo for the halo girlfriend plate above
Super Mario World underwater pixel layout for a number of members here
Final Fantasy - Cloud *

Then I forgot two:
Strident title logo
Dead Space logo devs would sign

I got a message from the art director from Dead Space and they will be happy to sign some plates, PLUS... remember that "Evil Bert" plate I made a while back? The guy who started that whole thing with the "Bert is Evil" website is on the team for Dead Space and will sign the plate for me, lol!

OH, and I wrote an article for the November OXM. At least I think it will be for that issue. Dan Amrich solicited input from a couple of sources and I don't know what else he might have gotten back. It'll be in some future issue, one way or the other. It's the "Last Look" one page column on the last page.

ALSO - please notice that there are a few stickers where I put a * after them. A member here sent me jpg images of those and asked me to turn them into stickers, but I lost the PM about who it was. Anyway, stickers are being made, but I get to keep some too. :) You have no idea what a bear it was to clean up some of those pics. Even then, I'll know later if it worked or not.

Also, what this means is that I'm NOT going to be making any more stickers for a while. I need more plates before I need more stickers. If you want something that requires stickers that I don't already have, I'm afraid it's going to have to wait.

wicked_d365
08-20-2008, 03:11 PM
a few things,
1. Let me know when you are getting ready to do stickers again, I need a couple.
2. What does the FF Cloud one look like, If no one claims it, let me know.
3. Jurassic Park - I have to see, may want one.
4. Resident Evil, hell yeah

SpaceGhost2K
08-20-2008, 03:34 PM
a few things,
1. Let me know when you are getting ready to do stickers again, I need a couple.
2. What does the FF Cloud one look like, If no one claims it, let me know.
3. Jurassic Park - I have to see, may want one.
4. Resident Evil, hell yeah

I'm going to try to make one that looks like the gate. Vertical plate, logo above the power button like a sign. Edges and bottom painted like carved rock. Sky above the sign.

frag yo mamma 2
08-20-2008, 04:53 PM
id like a resident evil one :o

Variation-XBA
08-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Rofl, I need to see the Pedobear plate when done.

SpaceGhost2K
08-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Rofl, I need to see the Pedobear plate when done.

I was just going to take a plate like the regular Viva Pinata plate (since it's kinda kiddy) and put Pedobear peeking up out of the lower right corner. You wouldn't see it at first glance unless you were really looking for it.

Variation-XBA
08-21-2008, 12:16 AM
I was just going to take a plate like the regular Viva Pinata plate (since it's kinda kiddy) and put Pedobear peeking up out of the lower right corner. You wouldn't see it at first glance unless you were really looking for it.

In small letters it needs to say: "When you see it, you'll **** bricks"

:rofl::rofl:

kdub1982
08-21-2008, 07:54 AM
damn spacey you are going to busy!

Air Effex
11-20-2008, 11:11 PM
I have considered buying a decal machine, but I have absolutely no idea what models are good and at what price. So, if anyone knows about that please let me know haha :D Thanks

SpaceGhost2K
11-21-2008, 01:20 AM
I have considered buying a decal machine, but I have absolutely no idea what models are good and at what price. So, if anyone knows about that please let me know haha :D Thanks

Kamshaft, the owner of this site, owns one. He'd probably be the first person to ask, since he sounds happy with it. His model runs about $600-$650 which is out of my range though.

Air Effex
11-21-2008, 04:06 PM
WELL. As fast as my dream of a decal machine came it is now gone haha