PDA

View Full Version : ok so

frag yo mamma 2
09-19-2008, 03:31 PM
im going to start making plates i think. and wondering hows the best way to sell them lol.... anyone want to buy one, any ideas for any? lol i think the one ima make is for the election, Obama 08' with a painted pic of him or something. i mean i got some ideas for ones that i want, like a woman spread "out" yano ...maybe were the power button is, the "main focus". i was lookin around tho and i couldnt find many sites, actually only a few on ebay that have sold custom painted faceplates, to get a idea maybe of what i should put up/how much on ebay. kinda weird......

also got a idea for a rhinestone one :) of halo. and some other things! cant wait to get started on the actual projects

SpaceGhost2K
09-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Just do it. There is no right or wrong way, there's only "what works for you."

The Obama plate won't be worth anything after November, though. I'm just sayin'.

frag yo mamma 2
09-19-2008, 10:49 PM

The Obama plate won't be worth anything after November, though. I'm just sayin'.
unless he is the best president we have ever seen, and what about after he is shot? LOL jk!!!

fbi stay away pls! cia also.. lol anyways, ya thats what im going with... just going to get the stuff done :)

JakofallAces
09-21-2008, 10:38 AM

okay so heres spaceys idea make an old creepy looking man faceplate that no mccain supporter would ever wanna buy, just because hes republican and all. no offense but mccain is one cheap sob and if you really think he is for reform then you make a buyable plate of him.

gameking28
09-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Politics. :bang:

OBL infad3ll
09-21-2008, 08:16 PM
"unless he is the best president we have ever seen, and what about after he is shot? LOL jk!!!"

if that happens we just might get another holiday and maybe another day off school.:whistle:

JakofallAces
09-21-2008, 09:54 PM
"unless he is the best president we have ever seen, and what about after he is shot? LOL jk!!!"

if that happens we just might get another holiday and maybe another day off school.:whistle:

thats so ****ing sadistic and racist i am speechless, aside from the fact that i am not and arent crossing that out as a possibility, the kkk and such are willing to die for many horendous things in the past if any "orthodox" members remain then if he becomes president i hope his secret service is trusted and well armed

SpaceGhost2K
09-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Yeah, let's do me a favor and keep the politics out of the faceplate forums. Pleeeze?

JakofallAces
09-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Yeah, let's do me a favor and keep the politics out of the faceplate forums. Pleeeze?

never....faceplates ryhme horribly with politics which is my thesis on why they must be the deciding factor for this election WHOS WITH ME

OBL infad3ll
09-22-2008, 07:53 PM
thats so ****ing sadistic and racist i am speechless, aside from the fact that i am not and arent crossing that out as a possibility, the kkk and such are willing to die for many horendous things in the past if any "orthodox" members remain then if he becomes president i hope his secret service is trusted and well armed

wow there it was just a joke, chill out.

gameking28
09-23-2008, 04:23 AM
wow there it was just a joke, chill out.

That's just Jak... you'll get used to it. :D
He doesn't mean any harm. He just kind of says whatever is on his mind.

JakofallAces
09-23-2008, 05:57 AM
That's just Jak... you'll get used to it. :D
He doesn't mean any harm. He just kind of says whatever is on his mind.

also i hate racism, i have heard what you said about assassination of obama and i really dont wanna think about either biden or mccain being president, i believe we need obama and i really hope such insane racist people just get over it and dont do anything rash srry

SpaceGhost2K
09-23-2008, 02:48 PM
also i hate racism, i have heard what you said about assassination of obama and i really dont wanna think about either biden or mccain being president, i believe we need obama and i really hope such insane racist people just get over it and dont do anything rash srry

I don't think discussing racism is the same as being racist. The first non-white US President, as well as the first female President, are both going to be more at risk of the intolerant whacko fringe element.

Now can we PLEASE drop the politics from the faceplate forums? PLEASE?

gameking28
09-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeah, let's get back to religion! Have you accepted Ballzu as your savior? :D
(Check out the off topic forum if you're scratching your head after reading that).

OBL infad3ll
09-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah, let's get back to religion! Have you accepted Ballzu as your savior? :D
(Check out the off topic forum if you're scratching your head after reading that).

lol. someone needs to make a religon plate now

SpaceGhost2K
09-23-2008, 05:51 PM
lol. someone needs to make a religon plate now

I'd be happy to make any plate someone wants to pay for. I doubt that would be one of those.