PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ Brute Force Trailer

03-08-2002, 12:38 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new :D

Quick question:
I just got done downloading that huge Brute Force trailer but when I try to play it, it skips around a lot and isn't smooth at all. Does anyone know how I could make it smaller or something so that it will play good? Otherwise I'm just going to delete it because it takes so much memory. Thanks. From the bits and pieces I've seen of it it's going to be a great game. When's it coming out?

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 12:42 PM
First, welcome to the forums...I occasionally come around here, too :D

As for the streaming video of Brute Force, it depends on what connection you are using. They have a streaming video of all types found at www.gamespot.com . By the way, Brute Force and Unreal Championship are my two highest anticipated games!

JJaX
03-08-2002, 12:59 PM
What kind of file is it?

If its a streaming video its can look like crap for numerous reasons.

If its a MOV, AVI, MPEG or something saved to your HD it should run fine. So im guessing your dealing with some type of REAL player crap. BTW, Real player is the biggest piece of s4it ever to arrise from the internet.

03-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Yea, Unreal Championship looks sweet as hell!

03-08-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
What kind of file is it?

If its a streaming video its can look like crap for numerous reasons.

If its a MOV, AVI, MPEG or something saved to your HD it should run fine. So im guessing your dealing with some type of REAL player crap. BTW, Real player is the biggest piece of s4it ever to arrise from the internet.

I saved it to a folder, it's a .wmv and I'm using Windows Media Player v7.1 I think.

JJaX
03-08-2002, 01:33 PM
hmm Windows Media.............

Do you have the lastest DiVX decoders?

http://www.divx.com