PDA

View Full Version : Maximus is Top Notch.

Chr0nik
03-08-2002, 01:21 PM
This is just a message

to show my appreciation for Maximus. He has been the reason I

have stayed on this forum for so long. He always has an

informative and witty response to my posts and other peoples

posts. He never flames anyone, and makes this forum great

for everyone

For this I am going to offer Maximus a gift.

Max, you can choose from any one of these titles and I will ship it

to you absolutely free, just because you are such a nice guy!

1.Madden 2002
2.NFL2K2
3.Dead or Alive 3
4.Formula 1 racing

The choice ain't great, but it is all I can offer.

GokuX
03-08-2002, 01:27 PM
U better hurry up and choose one Max before he can change his mind.

JJaX
03-08-2002, 01:29 PM
*CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!*

Thats cool of you dude. Are you Bob Barker? Cause that would totaly Own.

Congrats MaX! Get madden ;)

Xtopia
03-08-2002, 01:33 PM
Man Chronik! You are one nice dude! Enjoy your game Max! And they say nice guys finish last!:)

Chr0nik
03-08-2002, 01:33 PM
I'm not Bob Barker, but I wish he were my dad....

And Rod Roddy my Uncle.

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 01:40 PM
Dude!! Are you serious!?!? Wow, Chronik! I have always thought you were a cool dude...but...WOW! This is really one of the biggest compliments I have had in my life! Man, Chronik...you are a class act, buddy! :)

My only problem is...I have no idea which game to choose! :confused: :D But, don't get me wrong, this is a very welcome dilemna!

Chronik...I must advise you, though, dude...you might want to hang onto DOA3 because in the newest OXM magazine, the dudes are providing a free add-on this game! Probably more characters, more outfits and more chances to see additional skin from Tina! ;) hehe

Man...I'm still flabergasted (however you spell that word!)...which one should I get!??!? I own Fever and love it (I know I know I know, JJax...you hate it...but, I actually enjoy it!)....but, I don't own a Nascar game...hmmmmmm... someone help me out! :D

Xtopia
03-08-2002, 01:43 PM
Max, if you can't make up your mind...Then you can radomly pick...And send it to me!;)

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by xtopia
Max, if you can't make up your mind...Then you can radomly pick...And send it to me!;)

LOL! Seriously, dude! I need help!

D a m n, Chronik is going to go down in XBA history with this random act of kindness :)

Xtopia
03-08-2002, 01:50 PM
I would take NFL2k2...but the final call is up to you!;) But you do deserve this max! I mean I kinda joke arould w/you...but when someone comes to XBA looking for some help to get on the net you give them simple yet helpfull tips and advice! Kudos to ya! Oh, Max, did you hear I wont be able to play on Gamespy any more?!?:mad:

shererboat
03-08-2002, 01:56 PM
CONGRATS MAX!!!!....this is well deserved!!!

and chronik is def a top notch addict!!:)

Batman2372
03-08-2002, 01:57 PM
Max,

This is my thinking.... All three (soon to be four) of the NFL games have good aspects for each of them. It can't hurt to have all the best....

go for NFL2k2

And congrats, Maximus.... you really are deserving. And double Kudos to Chronik!!!

Spaztic
03-08-2002, 01:57 PM
go with doa3 or nfl2k2
formula 1 didn't really look that hot, plus with the new rallisport game can anything really come close?
and madden....well its just madden (you can probably tell I don't care for him to much)!

Razor70
03-08-2002, 02:02 PM
Chronik you be the man dude! Maximus you really do deserve this...your the main reason why I stayed once I got here dude! You make the forums and the site so much fun for everyone!

I would say go for NFL2k2 also. But if your not into football games then go for the Formula 1. Man I wish someone would show me this kind of kindness sometimes. But dude you really do deserve this...I just wish I would have thought of it first!!!

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 02:03 PM
Well, dudes...I'm starting to narrow it down....but, a few more responses would be great!

I have strong faith in my XBA buddies! Hey, Chronik...which one do you recommend?

Wreckless
03-08-2002, 02:09 PM
Those are the best choices. Man, Chronik, you are really cool.

And, Maximus, you are one reason I enjoy my xbox so much. You have so much enthusiam. Enjoy your game!!!

RudedogX
03-08-2002, 02:14 PM
HOLY CRAP! That is one hell of an offer!! Very well deserved, but wow! That's some serious generosity there! Chronik, I have to give you props for doing that! Very Impressive! Maximus, without a doubt is well deserving of such an honor. Like many of the addicts on here, one of the reasons why I stay is because of the atmosphere, but there wouldn't be one here without Maximus! :eek:

Oh well, Maximus, if you like fighting games that mash buttons so everyone can win, then go for DOA3, otherwise, I'd choose NFL 2k2! Again, Congratulations and it's well deserved and impressive!

Azazel
03-08-2002, 02:15 PM
You really cant go wrong with any of the 4. If you ask me Id take Dead or ALive 3. Think about it, there will not be another good fighting game coming out for months. In additon there is the new add on disc coming out. DOA3 all the way!

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Oh man...I'm getting closer... d a m n!!! This is one fun ass dilemna to be in! :D Never before has a dilemna been so enjoyable as this one ;)

I'm leaning towards either DOA3, NFL2K2, Madden, or Formula 1....hmmmmmm... :D

Chr0nik
03-08-2002, 02:28 PM
NFL2K2 would be my choice, I don't know what your into though?

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
NFL2K2 would be my choice, I don't know what your into though?

You know, Chronik...this is what my gut is telling me about each game:

Madden - I played it. I really like it. But, one thing is for sure, if I hear John Madden's voice anymore, I think I'm going to go insane! For some reason, I hate this dude eventhough the Madden series is awesome! lol! Do you think that is kind of wierd? I know it's pathetic...but, I'm actually pretty serious about that!

NFL2K2 - I haven't played it on the XBox, however, I have played it on the DC numerous times...and it's a great game. How does the XBox version compare to the DC version? This will help me out with this one....

DOA3 - I've played it...it's fun...it can be a seroius button masher, but, it can be fun if you want to dook it out with your buddies when you want to. I own UFC Tapout...and love the game...DOA3 would be pretty cool to add to my gaming library. Visually, the game is breathtaking, if you ask me. I'm sure with much more practice, I can figure out good fighting techniques with it.

Formula 1 - Sounds very appealing, however, two days ago, I just got Rallisport Challenge and I would find it very difficult for me to actually play a different racing game for a long time. I'm a huge Nascar fan, though! And, Nascar is quite different than Rally racing....

So, this is the dilemna I'm kind of in! Maybe you can help me figure this out! All others please feel free as well!

Spaztic
03-08-2002, 02:50 PM
Formula 1 - Sounds very appealing, however, two days ago, I just got Rallisport Challenge and I would find it very difficult for me to actually play a different racing game for a long time. I'm a huge Nascar fan, though! And, Nascar is quite different than Rally racing....

I didn't thing F1 was nascar...F1 cars look like overgrown go-carts!

FpS_PhReeK
03-08-2002, 02:52 PM
Cronik that is really cool, you are a true addict.

Seriously, I love Fever for graphics and fun play, but I found NFL2K2 a deeper more complete and realistic football game, if you had to choose a pigskin title, I think this is the best one on the system.... just my 2 cents

Second choice ------------>F1 has had me interested for a long while.... but I won't pay full price for it I would rather rent it I think.

Hated DOA3, but that again is my opinion..... And Nascar, though the graphics were nice,l all I can say is that I was not impressed with the Xbox releases, I play Sierra's/Papyrus's Nascar series online for PC and I am really into realism.... the Xbox games were just too fake... you could catch up to the leaders too easily.

PhReeK out!

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls

I didn't thing F1 was nascar...F1 cars look like overgrown go-carts!

lol...okay, you're right...it's not Nascar, however, it's the same general principle. Either way, as you know, I just got Rallisport Challenge two days ago, so...I think I will eliminate F1, eventhough it's probably a very cool game :)

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 03:13 PM
Okay...after much thought and rubbing the skin fresh from my chin...and scratching all the hair off in one spot on the top of my head with my index finger.... I have narrowed down my choices to two games...

But, before I mention this, I must say that Chronik iz da ADDICT!!!

Okay.... DOA3 or NFL2K2.... Now I just need to narrow it down to one....

JJaX
03-08-2002, 03:16 PM
If you get DOA3 you will play for like 1 hour. Then realize the game is as deep my drunken piss puddle.

Dre
03-08-2002, 03:19 PM
DoA3 doesn't have much longevity to it.... its cool when friends come over but thats bout it...

JJaX
03-08-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Dre
DoA3 doesn't have much longevity to it.... its cool when friends come over but thats bout it...

Cool till you realize you could be playing halo.

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 03:29 PM
Okay, Chronik...I've made up my mind!!!!!!

But, I must first remind you that you really are a class act! I'm going to go ahead with NFL 2K2 as you recommended! After much though, the fact that you recommended this really is what helped me make the decision!

Don't be surprised, however, to get something back from me in return :D Maybe not right away, but, I have something in mind!!!

xfan2k2
03-08-2002, 04:06 PM
**** the people in this form are soo freegin cool. Especially Maximus, that guy is the guy. He's always helped me with any questions I've had. Everyone in this form is cool as hell.

robnyack
03-08-2002, 04:37 PM
Please do not think I am queer or anything...

what an *******-ish thing to say.

Snoopy7548
03-08-2002, 04:41 PM
can i have a game?

E-Xbox
03-08-2002, 04:53 PM
congrats max!

xfan2k2
03-08-2002, 05:26 PM
If I were to pick I'd go with Dead or Alive 3...especially if you have an HDTV. Even though it looses replay value over time, its an excllent graphical showcase, and fun with 4 people.

Chr0nik
03-08-2002, 05:43 PM
If your mind is made up, then I will send you NFL2K2.

Just need your mailing info..

PM or E-mail me as I don't want you to give out your personal

info in this public area.

I appreciate all the compliments, however you are the class act of

this site.
:)

Ninja Scroll
03-08-2002, 06:02 PM
HEY YO!

If anyone if this forum deserves anything it's my faithful XBA side kick waximus,.. or is it maxi-pad-imus? Hehehe! :D

Chronik, that's reeks of awesomeness to hook up XBA's finest member.
Yo waxy, I would go with DOA3, it gets tiring after awhile, but like you said, OXM will have a feature in the June issue with new moves and costumes for the characters so that's something to look forward too!

btw, Chroniks right, Waximus has never flamed or bashed anyone even when he was callenged. And I have seen it all.

That's the difference between me and my dawg maxy.
If you challenge my character on here I will get da last laugh and make you look like a fool in te proccess.
But max is the better man because he just rubs all the haters off his chest.

Much love to my dawg max! :) A XBA GOD!

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 06:16 PM
Hey, Chronik...not to sound too mushy, dude, but, I want to let you know that your gift to me means much more than just a game. It's a real compliment :cool: THANK YOU!!

Highlite23
03-08-2002, 07:55 PM
Congratrs Max!! and nice jesture on Chroniks part.

NFL2K2

Crazy Joe
03-08-2002, 08:22 PM
just wanna say, that was real cool Chronik.

and Max, you deserve it pal.

J Dub
03-08-2002, 09:00 PM
d00d, just between you and me, if Maximus doesn't want DOA3, I'll be glad to take it off your hands! :)

Xboxfan123
03-09-2002, 12:48 AM
Wow. Congratulations Max. I lost count of your posts lol. But every one of them is a winner. You deserve it.

As for Chronik. What a nice gesture to do for someone. BTW Chronik is a fellow Canadian! Go Canada!

Canada the home of: (trying to remember Chronik's sig).

snow (even in April)
mounted police (marketing owned by conglomorate Disney)
Chronik (a super guy)
:)

The Terminator
03-09-2002, 01:30 AM
Wow, and I thought the dudes on the old Quake 2 message board were all tight friends... I've never seen anything like this before.

Chronic dude, you're extremely cool for doing this. It's like the ultimate compliment you could give Maximus. And it's a compliment that Maximus deserves, he's probably the most helpful guy here.

Mad props to Maximus and Chronik!

Storm
03-09-2002, 03:02 AM
This site is just too much for me. LOL

That was just really, way cool. :cool:

J Dub
03-09-2002, 09:24 AM
Hey I'm Canadian too! L33T!

FuNkY mOnK
03-09-2002, 09:57 AM
That’s all cool what this guy is doing, and I’ve known max’s post from the beginning with squirrel jam {what ever happen to him?} but maximus I hate to pi ss on your parade do you think it’s wise to give a net friend your info? To me that’s unsafe.

benz_300sl
03-09-2002, 03:30 PM
thats so wicked...

so how'd the transaction go?

Max, do you have your game yet?

Chronik that is the most generous thing EVER!

Brevity
03-09-2002, 09:39 PM
I could not believe it. I hope this is not a hoax, not to say Chronik would do that, but like I said. Anyway I have to say for the time I have been reading this forum and then this short time I have posted here Max has ALWAYS been great; no matter if it’s a short fun comment or some insight he always helps. From this man-child and everyone thanks MAXIMUS and thanks Chronik for doing what no one else has/ but should of. :) :p :D :eek: :cool: ;)

mattcoxonline
03-10-2002, 07:16 AM
Maximus is Top Notch.

That's what Maximus' wife said to me. But she said he's nothing in comparison to me..

...I mean, I'm way better at Halo. :D

Anyway, maximus, you deserved that game.....I was gonna send ya a game, but it wouldn't work on your Xbox, so i got chronik to send you one instead. (honest! :confused: )

Maximus wins the greatest buddy award.
Chronik wins the kidest person award or the licky licky brown-noser award.
I win...er.....best European Buddy award (see sig)

Chr0nik
03-11-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
I hate to pi ss on your parade do you think it’s wise to give a net friend your info? To me that’s unsafe.

Max, he figured me out, I really have a hidden vendetta against

you.

I don't really want to be a good guy and reward you for your hard

work. I just feel like stalking your ass. Or maybe I 'll send you a

package laced with Anthrax. Or even better, maybe a pipebomb.

Give me a break, I have better things to do Funky Monkey than

being a psycho internet freak

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 10:35 AM

Max, he figured me out, I really have a hidden vendetta against

you.

I don't really want to be a good guy and reward you for your hard

work. I just feel like stalking your ass. Or maybe I 'll send you a

package laced with Anthrax. Or even better, maybe a pipebomb.

Give me a break, I have better things to do Funky Monkey than

LOL! Nice dude! Funny thing is...that's the last thing on my mind! I mean, it's not as if Chronik is a stranger! He's been on these boards for quite some time and become a great friend...thanks again, Chronik...as Ninja Scroll said, you wreak of awesomeness :D

Chr0nik
03-11-2002, 10:40 AM
BTW: Shipped it out this morning, you should have it by weeks end.

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 10:42 AM
BTW: Shipped it out this morning, you should have it by weeks end.

Very cool! I really look forward to it and I definately will provide some extensive feedback on NFL2K2...and, I'll even write up a report here on XBA :) Thanks again, Chronik!

FuNkY mOnK
03-11-2002, 12:10 PM

I have better things to do Funky Monkey than

It’s FuNkY mOnK not monkey, I don’t appreciate it when people cant read the name as it is spelt.

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 12:14 PM

It’s FuNkY mOnK not monkey, I don’t appreciate it when people cant read the name as it is spelt.

Funky Monk...actually, if you lived near the Seattle area, you would see that as being a compliment! Seriously! There is a radio station out here called "Funky Monkey" and it's AWESOME!!! www.funkymonkey1049.fm is their website :D

FuNkY mOnK
03-11-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Funky Monk...actually, if you lived near the Seattle area, you would see that as being a compliment! Seriously! There is a radio station out here called "Funky Monkey" and it's AWESOME!!! www.funkymonkey1049.fm is their website :D

Hey I like that! Nice format. Thanks maximus, I want to send you a game. don’t worry about the shape it’s like a pipe and smells like black powder, but it’s a game, really. J/k thanks dude. Btw what happened to squirrel jam? :)

FuNkY mOnK
03-11-2002, 12:38 PM
Ms. funky monkey is pretty hot!

Ninja Scroll
03-11-2002, 12:49 PM
Ms. funky monkey is pretty hot!

You telling me!:rolleyes: But watch out my fellow addicts, she tried to "burn me" over the weekend,.............. and I aint talking about with coffee either! :D

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 01:06 PM

Hey I like that! Nice format. Thanks maximus, I want to send you a game. don’t worry about the shape it’s like a pipe and smells like black powder, but it’s a game, really. J/k thanks dude. Btw what happened to squirrel jam? :)

I'm not sure what happened to Suirrel Jam? I miss that dude!

xboxer2002
03-11-2002, 03:31 PM
That's just awesome!
We need more people in the world like that.Truely a class act!!!!!!

skoot182
03-11-2002, 08:07 PM
GO CHRONIK!!!!

xboxer2002
03-12-2002, 10:54 AM
You won't be disappointed with NFL 2K2.It's incredibly awesome.Much better than fever in my opinion!!!

l Maximus l
03-12-2002, 04:04 PM
That's awesome to hear! I am definately looking forward to it! My mail man is wondering why in the hell I am sitting in front of my mailbox while sitting indian style staring at it while waiting to receive the game! :D

Chr0nik
03-12-2002, 04:17 PM
The package is being delivered by our fine Canadian Mail men. So you should get it by the end of summer.. J/K. I sent it express post 2-4 days, you should have it by Friday.

l Maximus l
03-12-2002, 05:14 PM
The package is being delivered by our fine Canadian Mail men. So you should get it by the end of summer.. J/K. I sent it express post 2-4 days, you should have it by Friday.

hehe...nice post, dude :D

Snoopy7548
03-12-2002, 06:56 PM
haha

mattcoxonline
03-13-2002, 02:15 PM
Sorry y'alll, but I thhink this is just gonna win Prank of the year. :(

JJaX
03-13-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline

Jelousy is a muth F'er Huh?

Chr0nik
03-13-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline

Maybe I will send you a game too.... to stick somewhere very

unpleasant

People really cant take things at face value these days...

Snoopy7548
03-13-2002, 04:17 PM
can u send me a game to stick somewhere unpleasant? ill do it if you give me a free xbox game!!:D haha

l Maximus l
03-13-2002, 04:43 PM
***hugging mailbox...tips the mailman....rubbing sweaty palms viciously....foaming at the mouth....jaw dropping to concrete....eyes wide open and bloodshot...***

Snoopy7548
03-13-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
[Irubbing sweaty palms viciously...eyes wide open and bloodshot...[/I]

haha max, did he send u some weed?:D

Chr0nik
03-14-2002, 04:14 PM
If you don't get it by tomorrow, I am going to the post office for a

refund. I paid extra for express shipping, I wonder if they sent it

by horseback?

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 04:17 PM
If you don't get it by tomorrow, I am going to the post office for a

refund. I paid extra for express shipping, I wonder if they sent it

by horseback?

lol...well, it's possible that it is taking longer because of the events of 9/11...I'll check and see if it's there after work! You'll definately be the first I will inform! :D

Good to see you back, by the way! I haven't seen you in a couple days :)

Chr0nik
03-14-2002, 04:19 PM
I've been browsing the forums at night ( doin the 3-12am shift at work) I just have not been replying too much, not that much has interested me. Tonight I will try to up my post count.. :D

Chr0nik
03-15-2002, 03:57 PM
Did you get it yet, just wanna know, if not I want to go make a case at the post office for a refund of the extra postage I paid.

l Maximus l
03-15-2002, 03:59 PM
Hey, Chronik! Well, yesterday I checked, and, it still didn't come, however, I haven't checked today, yet, because I haven't been home. I actually won't get home until 9:00pm tonight, so, I won't know until then. I'll reply and let you know if it comes in! If not, it could be tomorrow.

But, you gotta keep in mind that mail has been a little delayed ever since the events of 9/11...so, I don't mind waiting :)

l Maximus l
03-17-2002, 02:35 PM
Hey, Chronik!! I got NFL2K2 in the mail!! WOO HOOO!! Thanks, bud!

I'm so pumped up to play it and I'm going to shove this mama jama in right away...But, I had to tell you I got it before I started playing! :D

Ahhh...and, to be honest, I must also dunk a huge U-571 before I play, too! Man!!! This thing is poking me in the back!!! :D

hehe...thanks again, bud :)

Chr0nik
03-17-2002, 03:50 PM
Hope you enjoy it bud, you deserve it.:)

X-Factor
03-17-2002, 04:36 PM
You 2 call each other "buds"? Not too be rude, but that doesn't sound right. I hope you 2 aren't swapping more than just games.:confused:

Snoopy7548
03-17-2002, 06:39 PM
hahaha:D

Ninja Scroll
03-17-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor
You 2 call each other "buds"? Not too be rude, but that doesn't sound right. I hope you 2 aren't swapping more than just games.:confused:

ROTFLMAO!!! :D dat was clasic x-Factor! :D

he burned both your asses waximus! Hope Chronik doesnt burn you too, ....... if ya know what I mean! :confused: Yunky!

:D I hope you dont roll like dat!

Snoopy7548
03-17-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor

oooooooooh! maximus AND chronik got SHUTDOWN!!!!!!!!! haha:D

Chr0nik
03-17-2002, 07:10 PM
Actually along with NFL2K2, I sent Maximus a new tube of K-Y.

Snoopy7548
03-17-2002, 07:15 PM
haha

Ninja Scroll
03-17-2002, 07:17 PM
Actually along with NFL2K2, I sent Maximus a new tube of K-Y.

Why you sick Fa, fa, fa, FREAK!!
Then again, I guess that was nice of you since im sure waximus is pretty sore in da ass from your crucial Chronik piledriver! :D

btw, yo Snoop dog! Is "SHUTDOWN" your new catch phrase for someone who just got pimp slapped with a tight dis?

batman46st
03-17-2002, 10:42 PM
I've never seen soo much love in one forum...Yo max man u deserve that dude honestly you gave me one step by step thing their that really helped me and my friend out. Man you dudes! max enjoy the game budd.

xboxer2002
03-18-2002, 10:07 AM
Come on maximus,How do you like it.WE WANNA KNOW

l Maximus l
03-18-2002, 05:26 PM
Oh man!! Honestly, I haven't even played it yet! I was going to, however, I had to work ALL WEEKEND! No joke! I will definately play it tonight for the first time...I can't wait!!!

As for the the homo comments....pretty funny...but, far from the truth.

Chronik...thanks for the K-Y! hehe...jk :D

Chr0nik
03-18-2002, 07:05 PM
Funny how this became a homo thread....

Casper
07-25-2002, 07:32 AM
Well, let me say this first....

B U M P :D

Maxy, I had to bring this back....not only to show you how much we appreciate all that you have done to improve this site, but to also show you that you are still in our hearts in your time of grief. :)

Thanks for the daily posts of enjoyment and may all be well :)

Mec, can this get moved over to off-topic, since this was General Discussion awhile ago, but ya know...things have changed :(

Ninja Scroll
07-25-2002, 10:31 AM
Much love to XBA's Finest-Waximus;)

Your in our thoughts homie!:)

l Maximus l
07-26-2002, 12:31 AM
Ah, yes...the ressurection of the best titled thread in the addict :D hehe...jk

As for NFL2K2...cool game, but, I am really looking forward to NFL2K3 or Fever 2003 so I can whip your asses via XBox Live :D :)

borka105
07-26-2002, 10:39 AM
sorry, i haven't checked the forums in a while, What happened to Max?

-Borka105

Snoopy7548
07-26-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Ah, yes...the ressurection of the best titled thread in the addict :D hehe...jk

As for NFL2K2...cool game, but, I am really looking forward to NFL2K3 or Fever 2003 so I can whip your asses via XBox Live :D :)

lol. i cant wait until UC comes out. you better be ready dude. lol. im gonna beat you soooo bad. haha. and that time we played halo, i let you win. lol:)

Dre
07-26-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by borka105
sorry, i haven't checked the forums in a while, What happened to Max?

-Borka105

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18196

Spike Minoda
07-26-2002, 06:13 PM
Yes that sucks. Life sucks.
"This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before."-Butthead