PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Golf

canes56
03-08-2002, 01:28 PM
Just want to see if anyone is interested in this title. To me it looks great. I play golf in serious enviroment, so this will be my only way to play golf the way I sometimes wish I could.

scarecrow kfj
03-08-2002, 01:53 PM
I am with you on this one. I think this game is going to be the Sht. I do wish it had more than three courses though. I am sure next year they will though. I hope next year they will also add an online feature.

I have been looking to pre order the game and gamestop.com just started to this week. They have it for 5/24 though. I thought it was supposed to come out the 31st or in april. Oh well I will still play it on the rainy days where I am not paintballing or golfing for real.

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Dude! I'm ALL OVER this game! This game might be the first game that I actually pre-order! This is going to make golf with a humerously fun twist!

I have high anticipation for this one, that's for sure! Ever since I first heard about it, I have been drooling like a river! :D

Batman2372
03-08-2002, 02:08 PM
The concept of this game looks really cool... I just don't know how much different this will be overall... okay, you get to beat up your caddy if you want... so we've got NHL Hitz meets Tiger Woods Golf....

I'll definitely rent it.... but I no longer have it as a must buy....

RudedogX
03-08-2002, 02:18 PM
From what I've read this is a golf sim, just like some of the real type golfing games, with one difference. When you make a bad shot, you get ****ed and it becomes tougher to make good shots again. If you start to make better shots, you calm down and everything is back to normal. If you can't make the better shots, you just beat the crap outta your caddy and calm down that way. To me, that's pretty realistic, while at the same time being fun as hell! I can't tell you how many times I've been on the course where I started to get ****ed and I was just getting worse! I wish I had that option of beating the crap out of a caddy to calm down and play good again! This game is a definite buy for me, it sounds way too fun!:eek:

canes56
03-08-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Batman2372
The concept of this game looks really cool... I just don't know how much different this will be overall... okay, you get to beat up your caddy if you want... so we've got NHL Hitz meets Tiger Woods Golf....

I'll definitely rent it.... but I no longer have it as a must buy....

One feature you might or might not have heard about is in multiplayer mode you can harrass your buddy by calling him names and you can make his controller rumble during his set up and shot. That is going to be great.

JJaX
03-08-2002, 02:48 PM
Golf games are great. Kick back and have a few beers smoke some green on the green. Just like the real thing.......

FlyBoy
03-08-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Golf games are great. Kick back and have a few beers smoke some green on the green. Just like the real thing.......

HAHA! I'm with ya' on this one JJax (all except the green part... I'll stick with the beer:D ).... this will definately be a fun game to sit back with friends though and enjoy!

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 07:02 PM
Dudes...Outlaw golf will be such a welcome addition to my video game library....and, in both the short-run and the long-run, it will save me money instead of those long evenings at a local Tavern playing Golden-Tee!

If anyone has played Golden Tee, you have to admit, it's pretty fun...but, Outlaw Golf really is sure to take that fun to a whole new level! Wouldn't it be awesome if they made a track ball controller similar to the one that is used on Golden Tee? :eek:

Msterrrr
03-08-2002, 08:16 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/635.jpg

I'm sold!!!

yesterday I had a thread on this check out the interview,, its a good read:D

gtaplayer
03-08-2002, 08:21 PM
lolololol r u serious is this an actual screenshot from the game :rolleyes: ..holy crap dude i would never think that?!?! d a m n this game is gully as h e l l

but for real though this game really does look cool and fun...its gives tiger woods pga tour a run for his money

Msterrrr
03-08-2002, 08:35 PM
yes sir!!! it is came from right here at xba:cool: :cool:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/618.jpg

how many times have you had the urge to do this? hehehehe
check out his teeth flying!! lolol

Razor70
03-08-2002, 09:02 PM
"What an incredible Cinderella Story this unknown comes from out of no where at Agusta he's at his final hole, he's got about 455 yards away, he gonna hit about a 2 iron I think. He's got about 195 yards left this Cinderella story a former greenskeeper now about to win the masters. He's got a beautiful backswing, and it looks to be a miracelous shot..it's it's in the hole, it's in the hole!" Carl Spackler (Greenskeeper at Bushwood Estates country club).

Ever since I first saw the movie Caddyshack I have loved the game of golf. And this game looks to be as much fun as my first time watching that movie!

http://www.carlspackler.com/archive/cs_257.jpg

Hugh_Jass
03-09-2002, 09:58 AM
I imagine I'll be picking up this title at some point. It looks pretty fun. :)