PDA

View Full Version : New guy on board....

Dreamreaper
10-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey all,

I am the new guy, just saying hello.

I am new to the world of consoles. This is the first one. I am sure Its going to take a lot of getting use to the controller coming from a keyboard. I use to be an avid PC gamer, but I am tired of updating everytime I want to play something new. So I decided to give the consoles a shot.

I just picked up the Xbox360 tonight. I got the 60gb version, didnt really see a need for the 120gb.

I also picked up:
Bad Company
Grand Theft Auto IV
Nascar 09

I also joined Xbox Live, name there is Dreamreaper73 so if any of you are looking for someone new to play with, hit me up or let me know. I still need to get the plug and play pack thing yet. They were sold out at the local privately owned game store. Might have to get one at a chain store, depending on how fast it eats up my batteries.

I also plan on getting Fable 2, Farcry 2, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, New Call of Duty and a few others that are escaping me at this time. I might also pick up Halo 3, still not sure.

Anything else out there you might reccomend let me know and I will take a look at it.

Tommy

LINKINPARK8591
10-10-2008, 11:19 PM
welcome aboard man, can't think of any games of the top of my head. i have other things on mind. anyway hit me up if you wanna play some gta iv, gears, cod4. i might pick up bad company soon.
gamertag linkinpark8591

Enamelized420
10-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Welcome to the Site Dreamreaper, glad you found us and look forward to seeing you around. Shoot me a FR if you like Enamelized420

Maybe checkout the First Gears, Mass Effect, Oblivion, COD4, BF:Bad Company, UTIII, Forza 2, GTAIV and BioShock<---just Single Player Campaign.. those are just to name a few.

Enjoy and see you in the Trenches..

Variation-XBA
10-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Good start and you got a nice wish list for this xmas as well.

And Hellos

Omen28
10-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Welcome, as for games, I would think about Saints Row 2 which comes out in like 3 days and then Mirrors Edge and Left 4 Dead which comes out in November. And yes Mass Effect would be a good one to pick up, maybe the Orange Box too, thats a good one. But you pretty much got it covered with Fable 2, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2. And welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

And if you wanna play just send me a FR.
GT: Omen28

Shawn-XBA
10-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Welcome to the site Tommy, hope you enjoy your stay!

You picked up some good games and the ones that you are thinking about getting are good choices. Seems like you like shooters, I would check out: BioShock, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Saints Row 2.

GamerSince'76
10-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Welcome to XBA. Great members here. They are very welcoming.

Dead Space is coming out next week. It's a sci-fi shooter that is getting great reviews. check out the reviews here:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/deadspace

Dreamreaper
10-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I also picked up Mass Effect and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 this morning.

Slowride
10-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Dreamraper.....I like it.

Enamelized420
10-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I also picked up Mass Effect and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 this morning.

those will be a great addition to your collection man.. you'll have many hours of adventure with ME. and Vegas 2 is fun with a few friends. :cheers:

Conchord
10-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Your avatar is freaking me the **** out.

:cheers: Welcome to the site, and good luck on any future endeavors.

SamSmith
10-12-2008, 03:55 AM
Welcome to XBA :)

LINKINPARK8591
10-12-2008, 05:25 AM
Your avatar is freaking me the **** out.

:cheers: Welcome to the site, and good luck on any future endeavors.

is whittle conchord scared!?!?!?!?!?!?:p

l Maximus l
10-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Welcome to XBA, dreamreaper!