PDA

View Full Version : I'm excited..just picked up Rallisport Challenge!

stang46
03-08-2002, 04:15 PM
Well I just got it like 10 minutes ago. I'll let you guys know what I think after an hour or so of playing it:)

xboxmaster2002
03-08-2002, 04:16 PM
its a great game i love it i played it for a while already and ign was right it deserves a 9.2 at least.

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 04:26 PM
Dude, I LOVE Rallisport Racing! My guess is that we won't hear back from Stang for a long time! lol...the game is so addicting!! :D

Snoopy7548
03-08-2002, 04:36 PM
should i buy this game? cause i have money, but i want alot of other games that are coming out.

Spaztic
03-08-2002, 04:38 PM
dude if you like ralley cars get this game.....personaly I think it is the best race game to date....and I have played just about all of them!

stang46
03-08-2002, 06:24 PM
omg..wow I really enjoyed the hell outta this one so far. Powerbraking thru a turn is so **** fun lol! Unfortunately I have to pack up my xbox cause I'm heading to houston for spring break tonight. But in a few hours I'll have my xbox hooked back up to nice 50" big screen...Hopefully it will be a long night playing Rallisport:) I would definetly recommend checking this game out if you havn't yet. This to me seems like a definate buy if your into racing....
laters

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 06:26 PM
Ah yes...I see that we have in our midst another initiated die-hard Rallisport Challenge fan! :D And, rightly so!! THE GAME ROCKS!!

To anyone that is at all contemplating on buying this game, I can assure you that it actually exceeded my expectations :)

Razor70
03-08-2002, 09:25 PM
Yes, yes, Yes! This game is the King of King of Rally Racing games! A must have in any Xbox Addicts collection. I don't like racing games much..but I haven't stopped playing this one since I got it the other day. I love the graphics and the gameplay is tight. Check this one out!

wweomaniac
03-08-2002, 10:01 PM
After seeing the many picture, i don't think I need you to convince me that the game is awesome. I have played rally games in the past (most noticably Rally Championship 2000 on PC) and they always have good graphcis and wicked maps.

patsue
03-08-2002, 11:17 PM
I hadn't done enough research on this title before getting it and was initially disapointed in it ONLY in regards to it being more in the arcade direction then I wanted but the more I am playing with it, the better it is getting. I posted on this earlier this morning, but it is getting better the more I mess with it. Actually quite challenging in the career mode in the more difficult tracks.

Graphics are the absolute best I have ever seen.

Mine is a keeper.

patsue

conman509
03-09-2002, 12:46 AM
I'm having a love/hate relationship with this one because I love rally racing but I hate arcade racers.
I love the awesome graphics and the sweeping vistas but I hate the loading screens every 2 to 3 minutes.
I love being able to listen to my own music but I hate it that the sections are over before the song is.
I love the idea of linking all sections together for a 25K race but I hate the realization that you can't.
I love analog control and the hood cam but I hate it that this game drives better from a behind the car view using the d-pad.
I love buying games for my xbox but I hate it when they suck and I have to return them.

ronin
03-09-2002, 11:09 AM
Personally, not a big fan of raceing games. I picked this game up because of all the positive hype. AFter playing this game. WOW!! this is a very addicting game. Not like HALO but nothing is yet. But this is a great driving game.

if offers you a real sense of speed and being able to slide into corners is just too much. The graphics, outstanding!! no slowdow no clipping.

This is a title which must be purshased. If for nothing else than showing your friends what the x-box can do.

Snoopy7548
03-09-2002, 04:01 PM
anyone see that theres gonna be a lotus driving game for the xbox? it looks so awesome, i LOVE lotus cars, aside from ferrari and lamborghini, theyre my favorite cars:D :D :D

Loner
03-09-2002, 04:17 PM
so far ive only heard that the game looks amazing, and that its fun. im curious as to whether the game is challenging? do you get anythin the further you get into the game like, new cars/maps? and is it a short game?