PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have access to MS Japan?

hellonearth159
10-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Checkout the TeamXbox article from the Tokyo game show (http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/2318/Tokyo-Game-Show-2008-Wrapup/p2/). A couple of their pics are of the MS Japan office lobby which includes a sweet faceplate display. The shot below looks great but the picture of the front lobby is too blurry. Does anyone have any contacts that could take a close up pic of the display?

http://media.teamxbox.com/events/gallery/64/1223942863.jpg

LeThAl REMiX
10-13-2008, 07:47 PM
those are sick faceplates

SpaceGhost2K
10-13-2008, 10:03 PM
We have the black and white one in the database, but it's a small picture. We dont' have a picture of THAT particular display, or the plate to the right.

I sent an email off to Chris Paladino. Maybe he knows someone there in the Japan office and can ask them for pictures.

JakofallAces
10-13-2008, 10:10 PM
I alwas admired the Japanese and the chinese for their faceplates because of the simple images that are so perplexing and brilliant

OBL infad3ll
10-13-2008, 10:11 PM
im betting in two weeks the'll be on ebay. but i was going to post about the same thing. in todays major minute vid thing, you can see a couple of the plates on xboxs in the backround

SpaceGhost2K
10-13-2008, 10:16 PM
I hate being out of the loop. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

*stomps foot.

JakofallAces
10-13-2008, 10:17 PM
im betting in two weeks the'll be on ebay. but i was going to post about the same thing. in todays major minute vid thing, you can see a couple of the plates on xboxs in the backround

I severely doubt it the east keeps all their plates in secret and away from eBay I never saw a hong kong x05 plate on eBay I suspect the same

SpaceGhost2K
10-14-2008, 01:05 AM
I severely doubt it the east keeps all their plates in secret and away from eBay I never saw a hong kong x05 plate on eBay I suspect the same

Is there a Hong Kong X05 plate? The only Hong Kong plates I've seen were the one of a kind plates in that one display. I never heard about anybody getting any of them.

I've never seen an X05 Canada plate, tho I know you had one. I think Tacohead has a set. I don't think Gameking does. Ghostrider has everything, lol.

Those missing plates are making one large hole in the collection on my wall.

JakofallAces
10-14-2008, 05:52 AM
Is there a Hong Kong X05 plate? The only Hong Kong plates I've seen were the one of a kind plates in that one display. I never heard about anybody getting any of them.

I've never seen an X05 Canada plate, tho I know you had one. I think Tacohead has a set. I don't think Gameking does. Ghostrider has everything, lol.

Those missing plates are making one large hole in the collection on my wall.

sorry your right i meant those prototype ones shown off that were at lowdown and here. The X05 plates are cool but i think they are just stickers so that isnt that awesome after all, but ya the X05 canada plates just didnt get out anywhere near fast enough, the one i got wasnt even in that good of condition i doubt any others really got out