PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna get me banned...again.

aronx
03-08-2002, 05:05 PM
Whats up with the love fest on this site. Everyone kissing each others azzes? You guys need to get together and have a butt love party or something. You know I love the XBox, but I don't love any of you panzy azz sheep. So go fuk yourselves!

xfan2k2
03-08-2002, 05:19 PM
the reason people are sending games to one another/being nice to one another is because people appericiate being what others do for them. There are some very kind people on the website, that are very helpful. You should stop being concerned about acting "***", and simply be kind, and give back what you recieve.

Spaztic
03-08-2002, 05:26 PM
sorry our conversations are not as hostile and unimformative as you would like!

AlBoogy
03-08-2002, 05:42 PM
I had butt s e x once with a chick and her butt smelled better then this post.

xboxpebbles
03-08-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by xfan2k2
the reason people are sending games to one another/being nice to one another is because people appericiate being what others do for them. There are some very kind people on the website, that are very helpful. You should stop being concerned about acting "***", and simply be kind, and give back what you recieve.

nicely said xfan:):D

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 05:52 PM
I'm only responding to recommend to people not to respond to aronx. Reasoning with him is like reasoning with a brick wall.

Chr0nik
03-08-2002, 05:52 PM
I forgot that people are not allowed to be nice to eachother in this day and age....

Were you not given love as a child?

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by BIG-T
I had this sweet Poll about aronx but it got erassed by a mod I think only Maximus got to see it....too bad you guys would have enjoyed it :(

LOL, BigT!! I remember that one!! BWHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! *hicup* :confused:

Afro Aura
03-08-2002, 06:55 PM
oh no theres a child at the keyboard, quick tell his parents that his been a pain in the @ss, so they don't let him on to play on the computer anymore

As I said in one of my posts we're adult enough to hear this child is looking for attention, let the child play I'm sure he'll get tired of it soon

GRAVEDIGGER
03-08-2002, 07:28 PM
HMM, if his ignorant comments were'nt so pathetic it would be somewhat sad. LOL..man he cracks me up, knowing well that his parents dont allow him to use the word "azz" untill he leaves the house, or any other derogative word for that matter.

Untill next time, the GRAVEGIGGER has spoken:mad:

skoot182
03-08-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by aronx
Whats up with the love fest on this site. Everyone kissing each others azzes? You guys need to get together and have a butt love party or something. You know I love the XBox, but I don't love any of you panzy azz sheep. So go fuk yourselves!

http://www.skoot182.20m.com/PPA.jpg

:D