PDA

View Full Version : The Flashlight in Halo

P-Rock
03-08-2002, 05:23 PM
I finally figured out that the flashlight IS NOT on the gun like it shows on some pictures and previews. Its actually on top of Master Chief's Right Ear. How do I know this? Simple. On the 1st level, The Pillar of Autumn, before you pickup any gun, press the white button to activate the flashlight. It turns on, no gun intact. You can see this even more clearly Co-op, if you come up to MC and look at it. So there you go, no more speculation about where the flashlight really is located.

FlyBoy
03-08-2002, 06:16 PM
Thanks man! I wasn't getting any sleep over that one... just couldn't figure it out! jk... haha:D

AlBoogy
03-08-2002, 06:19 PM
"Thanks man! I wasn't getting any sleep over that one... just couldn't figure it out!"

LOL

l Maximus l
03-08-2002, 06:19 PM
Dude, I hear ya, it's pretty cool that he has the flashlight built into the Master Chief's helmet! I actually knew about this, but, I also found that it was a pretty cool detail that they made for him :)

frog11983
03-08-2002, 11:40 PM
Yeah, you can see this by looking at your pal in coop when he has his on. I found it neat too.

benz_300sl
03-08-2002, 11:47 PM
way to go slick...you're real quick on the uptake...

i'm just playin brutha.

Enjoy ur new found information:D

TheCovenant
03-09-2002, 12:11 AM
WOW, 5 whole posts to this thread. I cant believe you guys. Anyways i wanted to say that i noticed something to. When you have the assault rifle, how come when you turn on the light, and reload the weapon, the light source follows the end of the rifle? That'll keep you busy for the next four months.................:rolleyes: