PDA

View Full Version : I'm back.

Kasumi'sHairbow
10-24-2008, 11:27 AM
I decided to check in and see what's new. How is everyone? Been working on Phantasy Star Universe and doing somewhat well.:D:cheers: Still working on DOA4 and trying to further my mastery of Kasumi.;) I did notice the Trade Section is gone. I wonder what happened?

Shawn-XBA
10-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Welcome back!

I'm still working on DOA4 myself, haven't played it for a few months though. Been to busy playing all these other games. You should check out Fable 2, if you haven't already, you'd probably really like it.

Yeah, all the Off-Topic forums (Trading forum included) were taken down for the time being.

Variation-XBA
10-24-2008, 02:55 PM
I did notice the Trade Section is gone. I wonder what happened?

It was the only way we could get rid of Laughs' smell

GamerSince'76
10-24-2008, 05:46 PM
It was the only way we could get rid of Laughs' smell

I have one of his socks on eBay if anyone is interested.

mattgame
10-24-2008, 11:32 PM
Hello? Helloooo?

LINKINPARK8591
10-25-2008, 02:18 AM
I have one of his socks on eBay if anyone is interested.

what's the bidding start at?

Ninja Scroll
10-25-2008, 05:19 AM
Welcome back dude! Man, you still playing Phantasy Star Online & DOA4!? :watchout: Time to move on my dude, too many other hot games out, and on the way out this holiday!
PSO was really hard for me mentally to complete the story mode, or lack there of one. That game is brutual. I will never get those hours back in my life.:sleeping:

But for real, I just got back today after awhile away,... again. :D

Why did OffTopic get canned for real? I noticed and even though it got most of the traffic, it just seems like a deadzone now, atleast for this visit of mines.
Im sure it was with good reason, just curious to know. I enjoyed the Entertainment movie section.

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 10:49 AM
what's the bidding start at?

$500 since wearing socks (and underwear) is uncommon in Newfoundland.

Welcome back dude! Man, you still playing Phantasy Star Online & DOA4!? :watchout: Time to move on my dude, too many other hot games out, and on the way out this holiday!
PSO was really hard for me mentally to complete the story mode, or lack there of one. That game is brutual. I will never get those hours back in my life.:sleeping:

Why did OffTopic get canned for real? I noticed and even though it got most of the traffic, it just seems like a deadzone now, atleast for this visit of mines.
Im sure it was with good reason, just curious to know. I enjoyed the Entertainment movie section.

IMHO PM a mod for the scoop.

Kasumi'sHairbow
10-25-2008, 10:55 PM

Im sure it was with good reason, just curious to know. I enjoyed the Entertainment movie section.Thank you. Yep. That's what I'm waiting for. I have SF4 on reserve.