PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 - Scariest Video Game Adversaries

Shawn-XBA
11-02-2008, 12:58 AM
http://www.pushingplay.com/2008/11/01/raskys-top-10-scariest-video-game-adversaries/

That video for # 1 is hilarious, I love how they react.

Nurb
11-02-2008, 04:17 AM
Nothing from doom 3? man, I thought that was creepier than FEAR. Anyone remember "THEY TOOK MY BABY!" from the hallway? or that little demon thing reaching out of the door with some sort of organic thing behind it? Those zombies that lept outta dark spaces always made me freak and whenever I saw a badass weapon sitting out somewhere in the open, I crapped my pants wondering what was going to get me when I picked it up.

Variation-XBA
11-02-2008, 12:41 PM
lol @ #3 video. No way that bear should be #1 though. I'm with Nurb, Doom 3 should have been in there

Omen28
11-02-2008, 01:39 PM
lol @ #3 video. No way that bear should be #1 though. I'm with Nurb, Doom 3 should have been in there

I think the video for number one made that number one. That video was ****ing hilarious. And I wonder how long ago that was made, cause I wonder if it came out before Dead Space. Because there is a few people from Dead Space I can think of that should be there.

OBL infad3ll
11-03-2008, 10:48 PM
I think the video for number one made that number one. That video was ****ing hilarious. And I wonder how long ago that was made, cause I wonder if it came out before Dead Space. Because there is a few people from Dead Space I can think of that should be there.

i thought condemned 1 was a more creepy game than 2. the nurses from the silent hill series also shold have been in there, and from dead space i think the hunter and the crazy fast marine guys could have earned a spot on that list. and does anyone think putting the things from old 2D games is stupid? i didnt think those were any where close to scary.

m4oH
11-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Some of those on the list are pretty stupid but number one was ****ing hilarious hahaha. The bear itself wasn't as scary as some of the others but the situation you are put in with it makes it the most thrilling. I actually got a little adrenaline rush when he was running down the hall knowing the bear was behind him but not turning around to look haha.

y2kash_14
11-08-2008, 11:42 PM
One time in Halo 3 matchmaking I got matched up against OGRE 2 (or 1? can't remember) from Final Boss....I'm pretty sure that was my scariest video game adversary ever.