PDA

View Full Version : For his kind jesture to a fellow addict i vote that Chronik get this evenings G-Pak

Highlite23
03-08-2002, 07:56 PM
All in favor??????

Chr0nik
03-08-2002, 08:14 PM
I appreciate the thought, but I am not looking for a reward or payback, I just wanted to reward Maximus for the great job he does keeping many of us coming back to the forum

Highlite23
03-08-2002, 08:24 PM
With this group your not really a shoe in anyway......LOL!!!

Community spirit ,that's all this is trying to achieve.

Yankeez
03-08-2002, 08:57 PM
so what did he do? save u from a burning building??

just kiddin i dont know what he did so im just asking

Highlite23
03-08-2002, 09:03 PM
See thread "Maximo is top notch" by Chronic.;)

FlyBoy
03-08-2002, 09:20 PM
Man... if he actually wins tonight, I'm gonna write a really nice post about Ninja Scroll tomorrow! HAHA:cool:

Toder
03-08-2002, 09:26 PM
I think he deserves it. But the mods don't pick the winners. A computer selects someone at random and then the mods check for quality in their post, reviews, and ect...

Frostberg
03-08-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by highlite23
See thread "Maximo is top notch" by Chronic.;)

Jeez you arent any XBA!!!! Dont even know our Maximus's name...lol I see you are pretty new :)...and I actually think I shall call Maximus Maximo from now on....Maximo or Maxy...hmmm now I have a NJ like name for Maxy! err Maximo! Thanks highlite!

Maximo, the Spanish Maximus!
¡Aye...Maximo, el español Maximus!

wweomaniac
03-08-2002, 09:33 PM
The game is random, and look at all the reviews and reviews that I have made for this website. Also compare that to my comments in the forum. I think that the forum should be aboot voting for whether or not I get in.

But you knwo what?? I don't care who wins. It would be nice to win, but the contest is random. I don't want to influence anyone into getting me to win. I'm impartial and this vote is dumb.

Highlite23
03-09-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg

Jeez you arent any XBA!!!! Dont even know our Maximus's name...lol I see you are pretty new :)...and I actually think I shall call Maximus Maximo from now on....Maximo or Maxy...hmmm now I have a NJ like name for Maxy! err Maximo! Thanks highlite!

Maximo, the Spanish Maximus!
¡Aye...Maximo, el español Maximus!

My bad......Maximus, i appologize for the error, but you all new who i was talkin' about.