PDA

View Full Version : Surf's Up Problem

jgutshall
11-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Hi,

I hope this is just a stupid question -- I am new to gaming.

When using the multiplayer feature in Surf's Up I get "can't find saved content" we we try to play saved games or create a new game. I have a 20 GB HD and 2 memory sticks. Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Jerry

Variation-XBA
11-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Have you made a save game before on any of your storage devices or this the first time playing?

Clintman
11-27-2008, 05:28 PM
You have to select a profile to play on first, and then create saved data with that profile. Then when you want to play, choose the same profile you were playing as before. If that doesn't help, try clearing your XBox's cashe and see of that helps.

Or you could get a game worth your time, lol.

jgutshall
11-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Have you made a save game before on any of your storage devices or this the first time playing?
Does the profiles have to be on the same memory/HD as the saved game? The message is "unable to download saved content". I tried deleting the saved games, and re-creating, it's only a problem w/ muti players - bummer...

jgutshall
11-28-2008, 10:27 AM
You have to select a profile to play on first, and then create saved data with that profile. Then when you want to play, choose the same profile you were playing as before. If that doesn't help, try clearing your XBox's cashe and see of that helps.

Or you could get a game worth your time, lol.
It's for my 7 year old, really cool when it works, but now sucks!

Variation-XBA
11-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Does the profiles have to be on the same memory/HD as the saved game? The message is "unable to download saved content". I tried deleting the saved games, and re-creating, it's only a problem w/ muti players - bummer...

No they don't, and I've not heard of this issue before.

wicked_d365
11-28-2008, 11:06 AM
As long as you are signed in with the name that has the saves, yo should be fine. If it doesn't find a file, I would just start a new one and save from there.