PDA

View Full Version : Three signed plates

SpaceGhost2K
12-04-2008, 09:37 PM
I have three signed plates that I want to sell.

One is a retail plate that is autographed. I want $100 for it.
One is a custom plate that is autographed. I want $200 for it.
One is a custom plate that is autographed. I want $300 for it.

Anyone who is interested IN BUYING THE PLATES, please email me at mredwebb @ aol.com because my PM box here is full. Please don't email if you're just curious what the plates are.

I have had two people back out of the $300 plate for other reasons so it is still available, but interest was high.

Also, please don't turn this thread into a "guessing game." Sorry, I have my reasons for keeping this between me and my buyers, and deals will be considered. Any money received will go towards Christmas presents for my kids. Thanks :)

JakofallAces
12-05-2008, 05:56 AM
why are you hiding their identity? what is one of them the iron giant, then massive, i dont know what the last one is but why all the secrecy

m4oH
12-05-2008, 05:57 AM
maybe im completely wrong here but are you saying that you won't reveal what the three plates are until someone has expressed the desire to buy them (without even knowing what they are)? why not just post what the plates are for the convenience of everyone? and why would someone be interested if they do not know what plates they are and are not allowed to e-mail you asking you so? like i said, maybe i just misread the whole situation.

SpaceGhost2K
12-05-2008, 11:14 AM
maybe im completely wrong here but are you saying that you won't reveal what the three plates are until someone has expressed the desire to buy them (without even knowing what they are)? why not just post what the plates are for the convenience of everyone? and why would someone be interested if they do not know what plates they are and are not allowed to e-mail you asking you so? like i said, maybe i just misread the whole situation.

No, I"m saying if buying a $100 plate isn't an option for you, then don't waste both our time asking a bunch of questions about the plates. If you have $100 to spend on a plate and are prepared to do it, then let's talk.

Same reason I don't go into Saks 5th Avenue. I'm not prepared to pay what they're asking, so why waste the people's time in there?

I have reasons for not posting in here what they are, and if I told you why (Jak), then I might as well post the plate, hm?

Variation-XBA
12-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Totally depends on who signed the plates imo. I'd pay for a Cliffy signed but not some random athlete or something, so how are we to know who signed so we know what we'd be willing to buy?

Symmetric-XBA
12-05-2008, 03:24 PM
this is going to be well worth the investment.

JakofallAces
12-06-2008, 10:52 AM
No, I"m saying if buying a $100 plate isn't an option for you, then don't waste both our time asking a bunch of questions about the plates. If you have $100 to spend on a plate and are prepared to do it, then let's talk.

Same reason I don't go into Saks 5th Avenue. I'm not prepared to pay what they're asking, so why waste the people's time in there?

I have reasons for not posting in here what they are, and if I told you why (Jak), then I might as well post the plate, hm?

sorry but curiosity is human nature, now you can reject that and hide your items, but another truth about people is that they are lazy, and being lazy they could easily want and be able to pay for a 300 dollar plate but since they have to go to great lengths just to be able to see it, that would turn them off of the whole thing, now i hope you get your asking prices and sell them all, but for someone with alot of business sense, this isnt the greatest way of appealing or presenting the plates to people.

SpaceGhost2K
12-06-2008, 11:02 AM
sorry but curiosity is human nature, now you can reject that and hide your items, but another truth about people is that they are lazy, and being lazy they could easily want and be able to pay for a 300 dollar plate but since they have to go to great lengths just to be able to see it, that would turn them off of the whole thing, now i hope you get your asking prices and sell them all, but for someone with alot of business sense, this isnt the greatest way of appealing or presenting the plates to people.

Case in point about "wasting my time."

Sorry. I'm a friendly guy. But I set the rules for this one. See, I can't afford a $300 plate right now, so if someone put this request up instead of me, I wouldn't email them and ask, no matter HOW curious I was, because I wouldn't waste the guy's time.

The $200 plate is gone.

JakofallAces
12-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Case in point about "wasting my time."

Sorry. I'm a friendly guy. But I set the rules for this one. See, I can't afford a $300 plate right now, so if someone put this request up instead of me, I wouldn't email them and ask, no matter HOW curious I was, because I wouldn't waste the guy's time.

The $200 plate is gone.

i guess you lost your luv and imagination a long long time ago....poor spacey....poor poor spacey...:crying:

btw poor isnt refering to anything economical or financial in any way