PDA

View Full Version : what's the next must get game?

Kero
03-09-2002, 12:38 AM
rallisport and thps3 already came out so what do you think the next must get game is?

E-Xbox
03-09-2002, 12:39 AM
hmm...good question...the next game i will be buying is 007...agent under fire...comes out march 26th

Dre
03-09-2002, 12:46 AM
Since I am poor kraft dinner student (for all you non-canadians thats macaroni & cheese :)) I'm more of a renter..

the next game I will buy though is definitely going to be Brute Force if it lives up to everything its hoping to be.

raVen
03-09-2002, 02:14 AM
Well I'd definately have to say Hunter: The Reckoning which is out this month. It looks like heaps of fun, especially it's 4 player co-op mode.

Ninja Scroll
03-09-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by raVen
Well I'd definately have to say Hunter: The Reckoning which is out this month. It looks like heaps of fun, especially it's 4 player co-op mode.

Ninja's with Raven on this one. Did anyone see the movie trailer on the demo disc in OXM issue 4?
I was drooling all over! :D

Brute Force looks to be very impressive, but the question was, what's the NEXT must get game?
Well Hunter: The Reckoning comes out before Brute Force so I gotta go with this hot ass lookng game on Xbox, and it's exclusive too! ;)
I know they said it ships this month, but I was over at ebgames.com and did not see it listed? Maybe I missed something, duno?

anyways, Ninja is all over this game and now that I think about it, I think it's time to PRE-ORDER is badboy!

Hunter: The Reckoning all da way kids! :)

MixMasta
03-09-2002, 08:08 AM
I definitely agree with hunter. It looks awesome. In the OXM demo disc movie it said it was coming out March 15th, but in the april oxm they have a calendar of march it they don't have that game listed to come out. Also, on the eb website they don't have a release date and you can't pre-order it yet. Whats up with that??

TRUE_GAMER
03-09-2002, 08:29 AM
Well I don't know about you guys and I don't know what comes out first but I would have to say Morrowind. But if Brute or Hunter come out first then I would have to agree. Though I would buy Brute before Hunter. Haven't really kepted up with Hunter I'll have to go look at disc #4 again.

xboxpebbles
03-09-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by raVen

yah--hunter i believe comes out march 15,
so- if thats a must buy(its very possible) then
it will be the next MUST GET GAME:)

xboxmaster2002
03-09-2002, 09:24 AM
outlaw golf i think that comes out the 26th that game looks fun

Kooster
03-09-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by TRUE_GAMER
Well I don't know about you guys and I don't know what comes out first but I would have to say Morrowind. But if Brute or Hunter come out first then I would have to agree. Though I would buy Brute before Hunter. Haven't really kepted up with Hunter I'll have to go look at disc #4 again. Yah, I think Morrowind will be the next hit. It will be the first RPG out for the Xbox and its supposed to be really cool. I think it's coming out sometime near April 30.

Toder
03-09-2002, 12:37 PM
Just take a look at my sig. UC is going to be a must buy for everyone. Its gonna be the first game with actual xbox online ability. but i will probally buy brute force and possible hunter.

Razor70
03-09-2002, 01:19 PM
Blood Omen 2 is the next must buy for me...but the game I am waiting in anticipation for is Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance out later this year. Man I can't wait for that sweet game!