PDA

View Full Version : Your funny wal-mart holiday stories

Ainokeatoo
12-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Lol going down to walmart at this time of the year is always funny, check this out.

So I'm looking around the electronics and started looking at the games and one of the employee's was answering questions around there, so this guy asks if the original xbox games are compatible with 360. The lady says none of them are, and that MS is making so that none of the games will be. I, knowing full well that the 360 is compatible with older xbox original games laughed at her then turned to them and reinformed him.

She looked at me and said I was wrong, so I turn back to the lady and go. "Excuse me miss, I'm a moderator of a very popular informational xbox site, of which has their own community page on the official xbox.com website. I'm not wrong, and while you do your search on there for Xboxaddicts.com gladly search for the backwards compatible xbox original list." I smiled when I saw the look on her face then asked her "Anything else I can help you with?".

Silly silly walmart employees :) i'm not stupid.

Variation-XBA
12-26-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm not wrong, and while you do your search on there for Xboxaddicts.com

You shoulda told her to come here at xboxaddict.com. Without the S... :whistle:

This is why I feel bad for people that go to WalMart for gaming info.

no crazy stories today from Futureshop or Bestbuy other than a whole bunch of pushy people and lines like mad