PDA

View Full Version : Someone make me a Crysis Faceplate

lonewolfie13
01-11-2009, 02:15 PM
I dont know if this is the place to post this but here goes...I have seen lots of custom faceplates but not a Crysis faceplate...I probably spent a thousand something upgrading my PC so i could actually play it over last summer, fun game but the graphics were amazing i would just stare at the screen for 10 mins at a time and it has a special place in my heart. :hail:
Anywho if someone wants to make one for me i will pay a nice amount( or at least decent for a poor college kid) or do a trade as i have a bunch of fp i won on ebay incuding a Prey faceplate maybe we can use that for trade bait haha maybe

lonewolfie13
01-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Can a mod delete this thread i am no longer looking for a custom faceplate thanks.

OBL infad3ll
01-11-2009, 10:31 PM
that was fast.

Variation-XBA
01-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I have seen lots of custom faceplates but not a Crysis faceplate.

Because it isn't a 360 game.

SpaceGhost2K
01-11-2009, 11:44 PM
If you can get someone to photoshop an image that fits in the attached template, I might be able to pull it off. But why are you backing out, did your Xbox die right after you posted it?

**EDIT** The file is too big to attach and it's the wrong format to put on Photobucket. PM me and I'll email it to you.

lonewolfie13
01-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Well i just ran into some problems(involving ebay and my car, but not together) and i have to cut the spending for a little bit. Once i get this sorted out and get some cash ill definitely message you spaceghost 2k for that template thanks.