PDA

View Full Version : First Xbox Live experience/Best xbox live experience

Ainokeatoo
01-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Since we have some new people here thanks to christmas, most of the new people have just gotten their new xbox 360. That's always good, more people to join our family.

Anyways, what I want, is for you to share your first or best xbox live experience, I thought up of this thread after picking up and playing MotoGP 07. Lol, as some of you may know, MotoGP was a game included in this little xbox live 12 month starter kit I believe. Way back on the original xbox, where my lil story starts.

:) Playing MotoGP the first time brought back the feeling of nostalgia remembering the feeling of racing online for the first time. MotoGP was actually the first game I actually played online with someone else that wasn't sitting near me. It was also a fun game, then new games came out and people stopped playing and eventually no one played anymore. But the time of MotoGP was, to me, some of the greatest times since the NES.

WillyV2
01-14-2009, 09:14 PM
My first experience on Xbox Live was playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy on the original Xbox when I got my Xbox for Christmas years ago. I had so much fun on that game - it was so good.

My best experiences however were when XBA had all the clans going, DDC, BDL etc.. Luny Tune and Olaf the Proud from this forum started 2nd Shift Heat. I ended up joining them and from there had the best moments on Xbox Live, I have ever had. It was so much fun playing against the other clans and on Rainbow Six back in the days.

Ainokeatoo
01-14-2009, 11:43 PM
My first experience on Xbox Live was playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy on the original Xbox when I got my Xbox for Christmas years ago. I had so much fun on that game - it was so good.

My best experiences however were when XBA had all the clans going, DDC, BDL etc.. Luny Tune and Olaf the Proud from this forum started 2nd Shift Heat. I ended up joining them and from there had the best moments on Xbox Live, I have ever had. It was so much fun playing against the other clans and on Rainbow Six back in the days.

Aaaaahaha I remember RS clans, I remember a famous clan in RS that had so many members, and only some were actually worth mentioning. The rest were just horrible.

I to remember JK-JA, on the original, it was a lot of fun until people actually took the game just that much more seriously and spoiled the fun, but for the most part i enjoyed it.

OBL infad3ll
01-14-2009, 11:52 PM
counter strike was my firs live game. i spent a very large portion of my life with that jewl of a game. maybe we'll get a counter strike for the 360? that would be sick

UrNowRIPPED
01-15-2009, 03:09 AM
I've Got To Admit, My First Xbox Live Experience Was On My 360 Last Christmas :)
1 Months Free Trail.
Played On Virtual Tennis 3 Lmao.

But Now My Best Online Experience Would Have To Be Talking To All My Friends In An Xbox Live Party :)

Danny Aka UrNowRIPPED