PDA

View Full Version : Madden 09 - Second Patch?

bbchs_trash
01-25-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm looking for a little help... hopefully there is a simple solution.

I recently received a 360 for Christmas and locked down a copy of Madden 09. I've been playing the game for the last few weeks... but it seems in the last several days I have begun to encounter the freezing glitch more and more commonly. After a little research I found that this was a design flaw on behalf of EA... and that they had designed a patch to fix this problem.

Unfortunately I am not hooked up to Xbox Live, and now am in the process of moving and don't have any of my ethernet cables available to hook to the box. I'm wondering if any of you would know how, where, or even if I can download this patch to a disc and then just transport it over to the 360?

Thanks in advance for any help...

CrazyCougar
01-25-2009, 04:49 PM
As far as I understand no developers make patches available for download via any method but a title update across PSN or Xbox Live. Your best bet would be to contact EASports support directly on their website www.easports.com .

Variation-XBA
01-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Take your xbox to a friends or anywhere you can hook up your system for a few minutes to download the patch. That's really going to be your only way.