PDA

View Full Version : Im thinking about making....

rezzurekted
02-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Thinking of making.........

Random xbox live profiles and gettin a couple of k's worth of gamer points on them and good reps and giving them aways (all will have good names)

What i mean by this is creating a profile and working on the gamerscore and the online rep.

Playing online games such as CoD 4 and gettin a good kill to death on them and then giving them away to who ever will want them....I know this seems pretty stupid like but ive been reading up and the amount of people that cant think of gamertags and disslike gaining Acheivements and such online and just want to go straight in then they have the change to do just that!,

Seriously im that bored at the moment lol

:sleeping:

rezzurekted
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
ROFL i just noticed that i spelt "Thinking" wrong lolz
Stoned ¬_¬

SkilledJR
02-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Thats pretty generous, but there are 2 things you might want to consider.

1. People who need the better Kill/Death ratio will eventually end up back to sucking.

and

2. You will have to come up with a email address for each profile you create and a lot of bogus info and have to remember all that when you trade that profile to each person.

I say let the terrible players learn to improve or deal with sucking. I'm one of those sucky COD players but you meet me in some Rainbow Six 3: BA and your a dead man.

Ainokeatoo
02-03-2009, 03:48 AM
ROFL i just noticed that i spelt "Thinking" wrong lolz
Stoned ¬_¬

You're welcome...

If you feel like doing that, that's cool, but I don't see the point :P

rezzurekted
02-03-2009, 01:06 PM
You're welcome...

If you feel like doing that, that's cool, but I don't see the point :P

it aint kinda pointless when i got offered £60 for my profile

rezzurekted
02-03-2009, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE=SkilledJR;1092809]Thats pretty generous

2. You will have to come up with a email address for each profile you create and a lot of bogus info and have to remember all that when you trade that profile to each person.

It aint that hard lol when i make spare profile i use all the same info and as for the email addys i just add a extra number onto the email addy

CrazyCougar
02-03-2009, 02:35 PM
This is in complete violation of the Xbox Live Terms of Use.

Please refrain from making anymore offers of this nature on XBA's forums.