PDA

View Full Version : Clan support here @ XBA

FrankForce77
02-20-2009, 11:41 AM
So I was searching the site fourms and I noticed that their is no place to host our own clans. I am wondering what all of you think about possibly haveing enough support to ask for a space. What do you think?

Hurr0
02-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Frank, there is a link to gaming sites that are XBA friendly. It's located at the top of the page under the "Friends of XBA" link. As far as clans go i'm not sure about personal clan sites, but i'm sure if you PM a moderator they will work something out for you. :cheers:

Ainokeatoo
02-21-2009, 04:57 PM
You are free to start a clan and recruit from the boards, *though if you advertise a site rules say you're allowed one permanent link in your signature and one advertising thread in the appropriate section*.

So far as "support" I don't believe there is a section on the site where you can create a clan anything like Team compete or MLG, but you are more than welcome to create a clan at any website like Team Compete and come here to recruit. As mods we don't have access to the site database, we just enforce the rules, we can't do anything to do with making changes to the site. As mods we can present and suppport the idea, but it is ultimately up to the admins to do anything about them, start off with Kamshaft or CrazyCougar. They're the two you want to talk to.

FrankForce77
02-25-2009, 08:56 AM
Ok, thanks for the help Ainokeato.