PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Global Support Plate update

SpaceGhost2K
03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/images/faceplates/43.jpg

I haven't changed the description in the database, but I will have to at some point.

I know for a lot of people here, this is one of the most sought after plates. Only two have been seen on eBay, and they sold in the $600 range if I remember correctly. If anyone in here has one and wants to chime in, please do.

Anyway, Kamshaft is at Microsoft in Seattle right now, and he called to tell me that he got one for me. MS gave them out to the MVP's at the event. I think there are about 25 of them there. So, I still don't know how many were made, but with the few that were already out, plus the few they just gave out, there have to be 50-100 of these in existence.

The bad part is that if you spent mad money on one, the value is probably going to drop... a little bit. The people who were given these are not likely to release them to the market, although I'd be VERY surprised if a couple didn't make it out there. That's the good part. Don't be totally shock if you do see one or two show up again in the "usual places."

Kam was very kind to ask for one for me, and Major Nelson was very kind to tell him to give his to me... and then hand him another one. And people wonder why I always come to Major's defense when the Internerds attack.

But better yet... Kam knows I dig autographs, so he asked three of the heads of Xbox Support to sign it for me. They wouldn't sign the front because they didn't want to mess up the image, so they signed the back. Anyway, I'll have the only signed one. Like... anywhere.

Man, between this and Cheech and Chong and June Foray all in one week, I don't know what to do. Oh, and Imageware bringing me to Las Vegas in April.

Somebody pinch me!

gameking28
03-04-2009, 02:46 AM
:bang:

Ohsay
03-30-2009, 08:57 PM
:( you make me depressed. i wish i lived near you so maybe i could tag along to these things. most famous person i've ever met is.. mickey mouse at disneyland :(

wasabisabi
04-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Any chance I can buy one from you? :P

SpaceGhost2K
04-02-2009, 12:35 PM
I only have the one.

Ainokeatoo
04-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Man, between this and Cheech and Chong and June Foray all in one week, I don't know what to do. Oh, and Imageware bringing me to Las Vegas in April.

Somebody pinch me!

What's that about Vegas? When? What for? lol We gotta meet up somewhere.

Symmetric-XBA
04-02-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm go glad to hear that things are FINALLY looking up for you man. FINALLY you're seeing a light at the end of a tunnel. Very happy for you, congrats!

SpaceGhost2K
04-02-2009, 06:51 PM
What's that about Vegas? When? What for? lol We gotta meet up somewhere.

You in Vegas? CJ and I are leaving tomorrow and will be there mid-afternoon. We have dinner plans for Friday night with "the people" but I don't know about Sat or Sun. My mom is pressuring me to go to Joe's Crab Shack.

Enamelized420
04-02-2009, 11:52 PM
that's awesome and he got 3 sigs on it...Way to go Kam good looking out. thanks for sharing the beauty Spacey