PDA

View Full Version : Oof! So Popular!

XBOX Nerd
03-07-2009, 01:09 PM
OK so my friend had Left 4 Dead, but it was his brother's friend game. Everntually, he took the game back, and after a month (last night), my friends and of course myself wanted to play it. So we go to Blockbusters and they didn't have it on stock, then I asked the counter guy and he said "Someone just turned it in." then he said we needed an ID, and no parents were there, so we left and an hour later my mom goes there, and they said they were sold out. That's less than an hour. The guy called other Blockbusters and they were all sold out too. Is there anywhere else you can get the game, without buying it? :confused:

Variation-XBA
03-08-2009, 03:36 AM
It's worth buying if you are going to rent it a few times anyways, but keep checking Blockbuster (and Rogers if you are in Canada). Not sure of other places really, especially in the states.

Ainokeatoo
03-08-2009, 03:53 AM
It's worth buying if you are going to rent it a few times anyways, but keep checking Blockbuster (and Rogers if you are in Canada). Not sure of other places really, especially in the states.

Poor var. :P

Try the internet.

http://www.Gamefly.com