PDA

View Full Version : I too, want to give maximus a game!

Ninja Scroll
03-09-2002, 06:27 PM
HEY YO!

Since we are all celebrating XBA's finest in maximus, I Ninja Jubei would like to honor my side kick max with a free game of his choosing just like some other dude did.

Here are your choices for your Xbox console buddy:

A) Kabuki Warriors

B) Kabuki Warriors

or the final selection bro,.... you ready?

C) Kabuki Warriors?

I know it's gonna be a difficult choice to make, but it for yo kid!
Take all the time you need max, I'll ship it to you ASAP!!! :D
Dont thank me, it's the least I could do!

LMAO!!!! Max is da man! :D :) :D

wweomaniac
03-09-2002, 06:28 PM
lol... good job mocking chronik. I wonder if a game worse than kabuki warriors will ever come out. I bet the developeers are so embarrassed.

Frostberg
03-09-2002, 06:31 PM
Theres a good idea to give away something someone doesnt want, to make you look good, lol...

I still have that coupon for a smuckers free product up to a whopping $3 value!

Ninja Scroll
03-09-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Theres a good idea to give away something someone doesnt want, to make you look good, lol...

Are you slow frosty? :rolleyes: It's a pretty clever joke, I just capitalized off someones thread!
Im sure everyone else will get it! :D

Ninja Does It Again! :D

Frostberg
03-09-2002, 06:45 PM
Slow? Is the NJ masta poking fun at his God? It would of been more effective if you gave him the choice between Kabuki Warriors, ESPN International Winter Sports 2002 and Shrek

Frostberg
03-09-2002, 08:18 PM
Good movie-Hell yeah!
Good game-NO!

Ninja Scroll
03-09-2002, 08:49 PM
Good movie-Hell yeah!
Good game-NO!

Good thread-yes!
Frostberg a God-Hell No!

shrek, good movie?- You D@mn Right!
Frostbergs idea's for my joke- Suck!

:D

Then again, frosty could be god of frosted flakes! :D
now that I think about it, go make me a bowl junior! And I want that with "2%" Milk, not da "Whole" joint! :D

Frostberg
03-09-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Good thread-yes!
Frostberg a God-Hell No!

shrek, good movie?- You D@mn Right!
Frostbergs idea's for my joke- Suck!

Then again, frosty could be god of frosted flakes! :D
now that I think about it, go make me a bowl junior! And I want that with "2%" Milk, not da "Whole" joint! :D

NJ, I knew your joke sucked...didnt have to tell me...if your my master I can be your god...do you know where your fellow Ninjas go when you mezz up dem?
Well, my name is Tony...so Id be a pretty good Tiger...and I did go to Battle Creek a few times...and 1 1/2% milk owns....

Ninja Scroll
03-09-2002, 09:08 PM

NJ, I knew your joke sucked...didnt have to tell me...if your my master I can be your god...do you know where your fellow Ninjas go when you mezz up dem?
Well, my name is Tony...so Id be a pretty good Tiger...and I did go to Battle Creek a few times...and 1 1/2% milk owns....

What? You sucK? I already knew you sucked frosty! :rolleyes:
Your from battle creek? what da hell does that got to do with you making me a bowl of frosted flakes cereal?

Stop talking me to deaf and go get my d@mn breakfeast sunshine!

Frostberg
03-09-2002, 09:13 PM

What? You sucK? I already knew you sucked frosty! :rolleyes:
Your from battle creek? what da hell does that got to do with you making me a bowl of frosted flakes cereal?

Stop talking me to deaf and go get my d@mn breakfeast sunshine!

NJ spruce up on your cereal trivia! I'm not from Battle Creek, I just went there a few times...I'm actually from the mean rural streets of outside Detroit...Anyway Ninja N00b Battle Creek is the HOME of Kellogs, and as you may know Tony the Tiger makes his special cereal there with his slave elves...Ill get you some Boo Berry but then that would violate my Kellogs Contract...

Plewis
03-09-2002, 09:22 PM
break it up guys... it was just a little joke... we don't want a fight to break out over a JOKE :rolleyes:, ok maybe we do! Fight on!:D

Frostberg
03-09-2002, 09:34 PM
Me and my Ninja Master like to hone our skillz so we do a little sparring every now and then...all in good fun of course...

Brevity
03-09-2002, 09:53 PM
Wait one d@mn minute! Ninja Scroll backwards is Scroll Ninja and FrostBerg is BergFrost. So okay now we got that ***** straight. Now if someone could give me a game please;p Here are a few reasons: I just hit 41 posts. I am great at Halo. I own only 5 games. And I like free games and Candy,,but free games more. LOL :D

Ninja Scroll
03-10-2002, 01:23 AM
Me and my Ninja Master like to hone our skillz so we do a little sparring every now and then...all in good fun of course...

Yeah, me and Frosty go way back ya'll! that's my dawg. Like he said, we like to freshin up da joint with jokes here and there. believe me, we are cool peeps! :D

Yo Frost, what ever happend to that Ninja Burger pic? I remember that joint! heheheh!

But has anyone even played or seen kabuki warriors? It is as bad a game can get! I dont know what Microsoft was thinking when they approved this trash!

Frostberg
03-10-2002, 09:45 AM
So you wish to indulge in the game of Ninja Burger?

First you must know the history of Ninja Burger...

Have you ever been a captive in a locked building awaiting your agonizing, tortuous death and just really wanted some Japanese takeout? If so, did you despair that no delivery boy would ever get past the rabid dogs, or the guards armed with the plutonium-powered-directed-energy-weapons? And even if the delivery boy made it past all of that would he get to you before the food was cold? The next time that happens to you, just call Ninja Burger, and your food will there before you know it! The talented Ninja delivery staff at Ninja Burger will stop at nothing to get you your food within thirty minutes (or they will commit seppuku!)
Ninja Burger the Role-Playing Game is a hilarious twist on the traditional ninja/action role-playing setting. Each player in Ninja Burger is a delivery person for a Ninja Burger franchise, and must deliver his precious cargo of Ninja Burger food to a specific destination. Sounds easy right? Wrong, competing clans of Ninja have their own fast-food franchises such as Samurai Burger or Otaku Bell. These enemies will do anything to drive Ninja Burger out of business!

http://www.dungeon-crawler.com/julyaug/ninja.jpg

p.s. Otaku Bell owns!

Ninja Scroll
03-11-2002, 11:05 AM
WTF!! Yo frosty, let me get this right, is this Ninja wannabe a videogame or a carry-out joint?
lol, that pic owns!:D

YO waximus, just got your PM, so I bumped this joint for your my faithful side kick!;)

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 11:16 AM
Well, Ninja...out of those three choices...I would choose....Kabuki Warriors :D

But, I must ask...why in the hell did you actaully buy three copies of this game? :confused: :D

Ninja Scroll
03-11-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Well, Ninja...out of those three choices...I would choose....Kabuki Warriors :D

But, I must ask...why in the hell did you actaully buy three copies of this game? :confused: :D

Why did I get 3 copies? In honor of you of course junior!

Your a Kabuki Maximus Warrior!:D

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 11:26 AM
Ninja...by the way, the "some guy" you made reference to that gave me a game is named Chronik.

Chronik is a perfect example of how geniunly cool that the XBA members are. Even after a week has gone by, I'm still blown away by his generocity. To me, it's much more than just a game...it's an honor :)

JJaX
03-11-2002, 11:27 AM

http://www.dungeon-crawler.com/julyaug/ninja.jpg

p.s. Otaku Bell owns!

My pointless reply

[KUNG FU VOICE]
HA! HA! You are no match for JJaX-a-Roni delivery service. Hot fry Rice at your door quicky fast. HA HA! Try Shrimp Pile-driver Special!! Super fast hot Sauce make you level up [punch sounds] Weesh Koo PonT PonT ponT WeeSH Thud thud [/punch sounds] HeeH! You want to battle Meeeeeeee?? [/Kung FU VOICE]

Lo-WanG, My loyal delivery man.
http://babtech.com/swwalklf.gif

Lo-wang rap song. Ive never heard this before.......
http://www.gamespy.com/gametech/audio/LoWangsRap.zip

Ninja Scroll
03-11-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Ninja...by the way, the "some guy" you made reference to that gave me a game is named Chronik.

Chronik is a perfect example of how geniunly cool that the XBA members are. Even after a week has gone by, I'm still blown away by his generocity. To me, it's much more than just a game...it's an honor :)

YO sunshine, did you see my post in dudes thread? I have slim mad props for looking out for my faithful waxy jr.!
That was mad cool of him.
But I think it is mad cool how im jokin on it too! Ninja style!! hehehe:D

JJaX
03-11-2002, 12:23 PM
I got a question for you Ninja.....

Sooo did you make love to the ninja girl?

Ninja Scroll
03-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I got a question for you Ninja.....

Sooo did you make love to the ninja girl?

Huh, which one? The one in my movie that has poison in her coochi!:D Or everyones of our XBA members girl friends?:D

I get it jjax, your using da old dudes line in da movie! haha:cool:

Frostberg
03-11-2002, 02:20 PM
WTF!! Yo frosty, let me get this right, is this Ninja wannabe a videogame or a carry-out joint?
lol, that pic owns!:D

Its like a board RPG where you work as a delivery service for Ninja Burger and you have to beat your rivals and such...silly Ninja games

Ninja Scroll
03-11-2002, 02:27 PM

Its like a board RPG where you work as a delivery service for Ninja Burger and you have to beat your rivals and such...silly Ninja games

Wow, you seem to know alot about my cousin Ninja Burgers games. Did you by any chance play his games!?:confused:

btw, next time you see him tell him I want him to steal his big Ninja cousin a few double cheeseburgers, im starving at da j.o.b yo!:)