PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online?

Plewis
03-09-2002, 08:21 PM
does anyone else think that Phantasy Star Online will be an awesome game? I think this could possibly be better than Ego or Morrowind.:eek:

mattcoxonline
03-10-2002, 08:47 AM
I dunno. PSO will be good, but I don't know about it being better than Project Ego. That game looks amazing. [:D]

Plewis
03-11-2002, 08:50 PM
notice the COULD POSSIBLY... I don't know... the concept for PSO looks ever better than Ego... I just don't know what kind of story it will be

linkycat
03-12-2002, 11:17 AM
Lets see.... Phantasy Star Online.... It's the same version as on the DC right? So read a review and BAM! you know what the game was about.

If it isn't just a re-hash of the original online hit, than rest assured it'll be pretty sweet. But, I don't think it will compare to Project Ego. They aren't really in the same realm ya know. PSO you create an adult character and carry out a quest. Project Ego you create a character and carry out a life. I wet myselft at the thought... (not really)

xidna
04-11-2002, 01:15 PM
i think phantasy star online is one of the best rpg games there has ever been, for many reasons, the four players join and kick ass and a lot of things you can do in the game. i am prayin for this game online!!!:eek: :eek:
im going nuts!!!

cyclaud
04-13-2002, 11:09 AM
U cant compare MMORPGS to single player ones. From what i have read it will be the dc one with new crap like new areas, classes and stuff like that. not a rehash like pso version 2