PDA

View Full Version : Sorry euro's and aussies

Ainokeatoo
05-10-2009, 04:58 AM
Well it's been confirmed sony made another jerk move, this time on our beloved ghostbuster game. They bought the rights to the ghostbuster release in europe and australia, and with that they're not allowing the 360 or any nintendo version of the game to ship to Europe and Australia.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/05/sony-confirms-ghostbusters-exclusivity-for-australia/

Kotaku confirms it, sorry guys.

Variation-XBA
05-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Man, for the amount of cool/exclusive stuff overseas gets, they also get it in the behind pretty hard sometimes :(

Ainokeatoo
05-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Man, for the amount of cool/exclusive stuff overseas gets, they also get it in the behind pretty hard sometimes :(

They do, it really sucks when companies do things like this, good to know there are websites like ebay though hehe

mattgame
05-10-2009, 03:41 PM

What's worse is it's sans grease, that's gonna leave a mark!

Variation-XBA
05-10-2009, 09:31 PM
They do, it really sucks when companies do things like this, good to know there are websites like ebay though hehe

Yea but keep in mind they are PAL, so they usually get things much later if they can even import it from another PAL territory online.

Unreal
05-11-2009, 05:05 PM
The game is not going to be very good anyway. :p

Ohsay
05-15-2009, 08:32 AM
This is really crappy. are they eventually going to release it here? or are they just shafting us out of a game?

I was really looking forward to it to.

Fargoth
05-15-2009, 08:50 AM
If people really want it I can get it for you and ship it to you guys.

Fargoth Fast Felivery
You can't trust me.

Ainokeatoo
05-15-2009, 10:59 AM
This is really crappy. are they eventually going to release it here? or are they just shafting us out of a game?

I was really looking forward to it to.

3-6 months I believe, It's supposed to be a time limited release or something but eventually it will come out in europe and australia three to six months after the game comes out everywhere else for all systems.