PDA

View Full Version : How do you beat the boss on JSRF

xboxman2002
03-09-2002, 11:03 PM
I am at the boss, I think, I just beat some robot dudes in tagger's tag. Now I am in this weird stage where you grind to the top and there is this big robot guy I really dont understand it because I got up there 4 times and could only tag him 2 is it every other time you get up there you can tag or what?

Toder
03-10-2002, 07:26 AM
Do i boost charge at him and knock him down and tag away...You will probally have to go back down and get more spray paint. good luck :D

Masta Chief
03-24-2002, 08:27 AM
I just boosted him once, then I sprayed him. Then I went down. But when I came back up I just ran into him and he fell over. I dunno what happened.

Nato King
03-25-2002, 06:36 AM
I just want to know how far is the boss form where I am in the game. I am at the part where you have to tag the bombs so they want go off and you are timed. Does anyone know how far the boss is from there.:)
Thanks for the help.:)

Masta Chief
03-25-2002, 12:37 PM
I forget which part that is. I think you are very close. It is after you find out there is someone like Beat. Then you have to fight this big train thing. Once you beat it, then the boss pops up. Then you have to beat to Zero beats and then the boss. Here is an easy way to tell. There are 8 chapters in all. Then when you beat the game you are in the 9th chapter. That should help you out some.