PDA

View Full Version : Faceplate Collection/Catalog Now Live

Kamshaft
05-22-2009, 10:33 AM
We've launched our faceplate and games catalog builder. FINALLY!

Here's how it works:

1. Find the game or faceplate via our searching methods on the site.
2. At the top there's a few radio buttons to make your selection
3. Select the right option, only one.

DONE.

NOTE: The link that appears on the left hand side is refreshed every 24 hours, so if you are just starting to build a collection/catalog. You just have to wait for it to appear on the left.

Enjoy!
:cheers:

gameking28
05-22-2009, 11:27 AM
So freaking COOL! I cant wait to try this out (my last final is in an hour so I can't let myself geek out... yet). :hail:

SpaceGhost2K
05-22-2009, 12:17 PM
I have to post something so I can see what I've got. :)

Here's a little better directions to walk you through it (Sorry, Kam.)

1) At the top of this page, click "Faceplates"
2) In the middle of the page, click "Click Here to list all xbox 360 faceplates."
3) All 1,400+ Plates will load.
4) Scroll down until you find a plate you either have in your collection, or want to add to your wishlist.
5) Click on the plate. When the page opens, at the top it will give you three bubbles; one for "I have" one for "I want" and one for "I do not have or want" which is the default.
6) Click which one applies.
7) If you get rid of the plate, or want to move it from your wishlist to your collection, just go back to the plate later and change the setting.

This process is identical to the process for adding games to your collection/wishlist, except that you can only add unreleased games to your wishlist, not your collection.

Go nuts!

SpaceGhost2K
05-22-2009, 12:28 PM
Kam, I have 232 plates in my collection and it is saying I have 315. I think it's adding the wishlist plates to the collection when it totals them up.

Kamshaft
05-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Kam, I have 232 plates in my collection and it is saying I have 315. I think it's adding the wishlist plates to the collection when it totals them up.

Should be ok now.
:cool:

LukeRex
01-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Nice..! Like It. :)