PDA

View Full Version : Grand Prix 4 and Shrapnel

FpS_PhReeK
03-10-2002, 01:59 AM
Hi all,

I did not want to double post so I am including a link to my other threads, some of you people never leave the General Discussion board. I think some of you might find these soon to be released titles very exciting, and I have posted a couple pics of the games.

Shrapnel is a FPS that will be multiplayer online looks promising...Click Here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8673)

Grand Prix 4 is a racing game that is going to kill everything else for realism and do a fine job in the visuals as well..... Click Here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8674)

Hey enjoy and good gaming to all, I am going back to THPS3.... maybe I will donate some time to Rallisport Challenge.

PhReeK out!

FpS_PhReeK
03-10-2002, 09:25 PM
Someone has said that Shrapnel looks like a Halo knock off, but hey, that is not necessarily a bad thig is it? I will definitely be buying both of these titles.

PhReeK out!

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 03:14 PM
I will have to say that Shrapnel is going to be HUGE! People just have to come to realize this, though, I think. I mean, this puppy is on-line! What else can you say? Even Halo isn't on-line capable unless Bungie does something for us...I just hope that it lives up to the new accelerated benchmark that Halo has done for the genre. On-line, though...NICE!

As for the new F1 game...I will have to say that it looks like the most impressive F1 game made for the XBox thus far! I think this one will be also very interesting to see.

Shrapnel, however, will, very likely, make it into my personal XBox game library :D

FpS_PhReeK
03-29-2002, 09:29 AM
Anyone heard anyhting new about either of these titles... It has been a while. I wonder if there will be any news at E3, I mean Shrapnel looks tight but its success is dependent on the Micrsoft online play.... Grand Prix 4 is going to be the hottest most beautiful and challenging racing SIMULATOR to hit any gaming platform.

Let me know if there is any new news.

PhReeK out!

FpS_PhReeK
03-30-2002, 09:54 AM
I cannot believe the lack of info on these games.... and I cannot believe that none of you guys other than "Max" have respoded to these posts on theses titles... I felt this was exciting stuff.

PhReeK out!