PDA

View Full Version : Prototype

WynnFire
06-10-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts on this. I am having a blast with this game but I'm only 3 missions into the game. Between missions I have just been consuming identities and walking around as military men, cops, and old ladies. I don't usually buy games brand new but I couldn't find any other way to get this game as soon as I wanted.

Anyone else have this game yet? Are you having fun? What upgrades have you purchased?

wicked_d365
06-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Picking up mine tonight. Glad to hear it's good. I was in the air on this one at first, but the more I saw, the more I liked it.

Variation-XBA
06-10-2009, 07:06 PM
I bought Gliding right away, simply the quickest way to get around and the most fun as well. Not sure what skills I'll buy next, but most likely some run speed and then some combat skills to help out with missions once they start getting tough.

I'm doing the review for this, so you'll see it up on the main page next week sometime

Unreal
06-14-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm doing the review for this, so you'll see it up on the main page next week sometime
I will look for it on the home page to see what you think in detail about the game.

Variation-XBA
06-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I will look for it on the home page to see what you think in detail about the game.

Should hopefully go up tomorrow :)

Unreal
06-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Should hopefully go up tomorrow :)
:cool:

Variation-XBA
06-15-2009, 10:24 AM

As promised: http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/13153/Prototype.html

Keep in mind, even though I scored it what I scored it, I'm still having a lot of fun with it.

Unreal
06-15-2009, 03:23 PM
As promised: http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/13153/Prototype.html

Keep in mind, even though I scored it what I scored it, I'm still having a lot of fun with it.
That was a good review. Why you ask. Well let me tell you :p Any review that makes me say I have to try a game is a good review. If my work was not slow right now, I probably would. Keep up the good work though.

Variation-XBA
06-15-2009, 05:15 PM
That was a good review. Why you ask. Well let me tell you :p Any review that makes me say I have to try a game is a good review. If my work was not slow right now, I probably would. Keep up the good work though.

Thanks buddy, let me know what you think compared to me once you give it a go. :cheers::cheers:

Unreal
06-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks buddy, let me know what you think compared to me once you give it a go. :cheers::cheers:
Will do :)

mattgame
06-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Can someone sell it to me used?

Rebel the Brave
06-16-2009, 10:19 PM
I have it and I kinda with all the video I watched expected it to be more than it was. But the story is okay, the dialouge is not bad, But the Gameplay is awesome! I have almost all the power ups in the game and am currently in persuit of the gold medal achievement.

Shadow20002
06-27-2009, 04:14 AM
It's do look good but i got a feeling it have some repetitive elements in the gameplay so i will pass it.