PDA

View Full Version : New custom Power Up Faceplate :D

Ohsay
06-17-2009, 04:37 PM
After about 4-5 months of thinking and trying to find the energy to will myself to start using my airbrush, paints, pens again on that good old canvas called the faceplate.

i finally finished an idea i gave to spacey mmmmmmmonths back :D
and lo and behold here it is.

Nothing special kind of a big build up but voila

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/OhsayDesigns/PowerUp-1.jpg

whaddaya think? theres some little scuffs and cratches that i will fill in tonight or tommorow,
And can you use polish to clean up a plate or will it ruin the paint (its badger airbrush paint)

thanks to spacey for the umpteen stickers required they are now all over my couch

SpaceGhost2K
06-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Hm, I still had a bunch of stickers I was going to send you for this project. Looks like you had plenty.

Very nice.

I don't know of this "polish" of which you speak, but almost anything can screw up paint so I wouldn't do it. I had some residue left from a sticker and tried a little light goo-gone. Ate right through the paint. Luckily, it was a Green Lantern plate and the "damage" made it look like an 80's t-shirt, so it worked. :D

Ohsay
06-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Lucky :p
i could always use some more i think i might make another one to sell, if anyone would be intrested, and one for myself coz i like it :p