PDA

View Full Version : I am now truly excited!

UltraMuffin
03-10-2002, 05:50 AM
Since I got my Xbox, the excitement I had for it kind of wore off after a few weeks... I thought I lost it forever! However, I bought Jet Set Radio Future a couple days ago... I never had any interest in it until I started reading some player reviews... So I decided to pick it up. I got it... at first I was a bit dissappointed, thinking I wouldn't like it... that is, until I got to some of the bigger levels... It became apparent that I liked the game because of the time I was putting into it... and even now, writing this... I feel like playing it. I may as well have bought some crack.

Anywho, I just got my Xbox Magazine yesterday as well... and after reading about some of the games that are coming out soon... and watching the video of Gunvalkyrie... I gotta say, the Xbox is really coming together. I don't know if any other system has come out with so many high quality games so soon after launch... and even Azurik, which was supposed to be one of Xbox's worst games... is actually quite good (IMO)... Makes me wonder if Kabuki Warriors might be a sleeper hit (haha jk! jk!).

I was under the impression I was going to have to wait until the second half of this year til some great games started to be released... but:

- Jet Set Radio Future
- Gunvalkyrie (OXM says this game is hard as hell... But classic games need to be hard as hell! It just looks so **** cool!)
- Blood Omen 2
- Agent Under Fire

Those are the games coming out in the near future or recently released that I'm really excited about... Which is saying a lot since there's only a few categories of games I'm really interested in. I should probably check out RalliSport Challenge too... Not a huge fan of racing, but sometimes it's a nice break.

This is just for the month of March too! My god! I need more time to play games!

Oh, and also, I think I am in love with Gum from JSRF :D

E-Xbox
03-10-2002, 08:46 AM
YO

i feel ya everyword
even tho i have always been hype since weeks before the launch till now bout having an xbox...
i mean.. i wake up in the morning and say
"HOLY CRAP!...i have an xbox"
then i run downstairs and start playing
the xbox had an amazing launch...
and with the games that it is putting out now..
no console can touch it!

peace

Woocifer
03-10-2002, 09:49 AM
Where's the mute button....

Halo of Flies
03-10-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

i mean.. i wake up in the morning and say
"HOLY CRAP!...i have an xbox"

I wake up in the morning and say
"HOLY CRAP!...it's one day closer to when I'll HAVE an xbox"

Roll on Thursday! :D

wweomaniac
03-10-2002, 05:32 PM
LOL, you forgot to mention Tony Hawk 3. That game is amazing, and it just came out aboot 4 days ago. Sicne you've seen the April OXM, there are also those top 100 games of 2002.

Only about 60 of them are worth looking at however, but that shows you a lot. Deus EX 2, rainbow six 3, and GTA3 will be amazing.