PDA

View Full Version : xbox live

Ohsay
06-22-2009, 01:53 PM
Hey, i know its a cheap thing to do,
But i was wondering if anyone has any free trials or anything i could have,
Im flat out broke atm, and my live ran out after the maintenance and im having withdrawels, ive had 2 48 hour trials kicking around n now they are gone

Any help would be appreciated :)

SmartarseV2
06-22-2009, 04:59 PM
If you go to xbox.com they have a deal going (I hope it's still on) where you can get 1 month of gold for $1

Doesn't get much better than that.

Unreal
06-22-2009, 08:25 PM
If you go to xbox.com they have a deal going (I hope it's still on) where you can get 1 month of gold for $1

No it does not get much better then that. :cheers:

Ainokeatoo
06-22-2009, 08:55 PM

That actually is a good deal, however, I believe the deal only lasts for a little while so get your gold now.

SmartarseV2
06-22-2009, 09:52 PM
I know I got mine...likely wasted $1 though. I've been fighting with Microsoft since January to get my box repaired.

Ohsay
06-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Yeh i seen that deal, but they dont accept my bank card =[. it's cool though i got three months =D

Smartarse youve been fighting with them since jan? what gives?

SmartarseV2
06-23-2009, 07:38 PM
what gives?

Thats kinda what i've been asking them. My box died right before christmas (figures) so long story short I made a repair request, waited a week for labels, never came. Called back. Waited 2 weeks for a coffin. Sent her away and waited 2 months for her to come back. Wasn't mine that came back which begs the question...why did I have to wait for a "repair process"? The certified repaired console didn't work worth a pinch of ****. Filed 4 more repair requests. Labels never came (Yet the email with my request numbers did, and I checked my junk mail). They told me they weren't gonna send me anymore labels and now they don't send out coffins anymore.

Just bought another box (and PS3 out of spite :cheers:) should be online this weekend :hail:

Back on topic. Xbox LIVE! **** YEAH! $1 Wooooot!

Variation-XBA
06-24-2009, 05:29 AM
They told me they weren't gonna send me anymore labels and now they don't send out coffins anymore.

Yes they do, I just got my box sent to me last week.

wicked_d365
06-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Yes they do, I just got my box sent to me last week.

They don't ship you a box to ship the console in anymore. You have to supply the box. I just did mine last week.

Variation-XBA
06-24-2009, 10:42 AM
They don't ship you a box to ship the console in anymore. You have to supply the box. I just did mine last week.

Well I called in my console last week and got a box sent to me in 2 days.... maybe Canada is different then