PDA

View Full Version : Project Ego screen shot

mattcoxonline
03-10-2002, 08:44 AM
Hey Amid all the screenshots on my computer I found this image (attached).
Can you tell me if it is a real photo because the water effects look top....

Thanks

Plewis
03-11-2002, 08:52 PM
i think that one has been around for awhile... it looks real to me:confused:

gtaplayer
03-11-2002, 09:39 PM
holy crap dude thats an awesome photo...and most of the screenshots i see in game are really crappy...like i really havent seen a professional screenshot of a game...but the water effects are just great...this game is gonna be so cool

Frostberg
03-11-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by gtaplayer
holy crap dude thats an awesome photo...and most of the screenshots i see in game are really crappy...like i really havent seen a professional screenshot of a game...but the water effects are just great...this game is gonna be so cool

HELL YEAH!

cD3k
03-12-2002, 03:27 PM
That picture is fake because I have the real picture from www.BigBlueBox.com the water was added by someone as a joke or to make it look better by adding effects.

the attachment will show you the real picture:cool:

cD3k
03-12-2002, 03:29 PM
That picture is fake because I have the real picture from www.BigBlueBox.com the water was added by someone as a joke or to make it look better by adding effects.

just go to the website and you'll see:cool:

Frostberg
03-12-2002, 03:52 PM
compare...
http://www.bigbluebox.com/images/game/screen_05.jpg

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=77921

how you can tell water is faked...
look at the guys legs, where you see the magical grass...but hes standing in water...how can there be grass...
Just pick any spot above the top water line...you will see grass somewhere, theres a lot to the right...and you can see grass by the buildings

The question is, WHY did someone put water there...and why did they do such a terrible job? And oh yea, why would you think the city is underwater?

mattcoxonline
03-13-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
how you can tell water is faked...
look at the guys legs, where you see the magical grass...but hes standing in water...how can there be grass...
Just pick any spot above the top water line...you will see grass somewhere, theres a lot to the right...and you can see grass by the buildings

The question is, WHY did someone put water there...and why did they do such a terrible job? And oh yea, why would you think the city is underwater?
Well done, you spotted it.
I did the phot. I robbed the photo off their site and as I didn't think that anyone would fall for it I did a crappy job. The version on my Mac has the grass edited out, that was the one I wanted to put up.

You magical cheque is in the mail frosty.

Frostberg
03-13-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline

Well done, you spotted it.
I did the phot. I robbed the photo off their site and as I didn't think that anyone would fall for it I did a crappy job. The version on my Mac has the grass edited out, that was the one I wanted to put up.

You magical cheque is in the mail frosty.

Sweet, I love magical checks, err cheques...:D