PDA

View Full Version : TH-who?

mattcoxonline
03-10-2002, 09:01 AM
Okay that cheesy title was a little THQ, TH-who thing that didn't really work out right.
anyway, what I wanted to know was info about WWF Raw.
For months before release the hype for the game was amazing, especially on this forum, but the overall impression I got was that it didn't live up to the hype. Is it any good?
I have pre-ordered the game for the UK release which was set for May. The other week I noticed that the release date was set back to November 2002....?!? I asked THQ but they haven't replied (email).
Does this mean that Europe gets ECW/WCW characters in the game and all the extras? THQ won't reply. What do you think?

(picture of project ego attached for o reason at all:) )

AlBoogy
03-10-2002, 09:39 AM
I think the verdict is you need to give an extended period of play time to really enjoy it. Alot of people didn't like it at first. But after getting used to it they ended up loving it. I personally liked it at all times. I think when I was putting stuff on the rock (bandanas, masks, etc...) I instantly liked it. I'm easily amused hehe

Woocifer
03-10-2002, 09:43 AM
It loses its charm quickly. The game can be funny and when played multiplayer can be pretty fun, but there is no depth at all.

The hidden characters are pretty bland and the things you can do are pretty limited. For example, why can you set the ladder up and then not be able to climb it?

I know THQ wanted to put so much more into this game and pulled away and blah blah blah...that doesn't mean we should have to pay for it right?

Anyway, its all right, not the best thing you could get. I'd rather buy the game used than spend full price on it because it's half the game they were going to develop.