PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Katamari faceplate

SpaceGhost2K
06-30-2009, 03:21 PM
We held a contest for designing a plate image over at TXB, and then held a poll to vote on the plates. This was the winning entry:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Imageware%20Printed%20Plates/BeautifulKatamariPlate-1.jpg

There's a possibility that we can get one in to Namco Bandai and get it signed. I'll keep you informed.

Variation-XBA
06-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Boo @ TXB
Yay for the plate!
Double yay if I can get one!

KatamariKutie
06-30-2009, 04:55 PM
boo @ txb
yay for the plate!
Double yay if i can get one!
Me first!!!

HaZarD SFD
06-30-2009, 05:03 PM
Me first!!!

Laughs I think you might wanna step back from this fight pal..

Cuz im takin this plate!

KatamariKutie
06-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Laughs I think you might wanna step back from this fight pal..

Cuz im takin this plate!

Bring it! Mwahahahahaha!

And I'm NOT a "Pal". I am a woman.... Spacey's woman to be precise. I WILL have one of these plates! *stamps foot* (I don't care if its signed though.)

HaZarD SFD
06-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Bring it! Mwahahahahaha!

And I'm NOT a "Pal". I am a woman.... Spacey's woman to be precise. I WILL have one of these plates! *stamps foot* (I don't care if its signed though.)

The Pal comment was towards Laughs.. Miss. I know your a woman. Now that your spaces woman that brings up a whole new ball game!

KatamariKutie
06-30-2009, 05:14 PM
The Pal comment was towards Laughs.. Miss. I know your a woman. Now that your spaces woman that brings up a whole new ball game!

But you quoted me. So so so.... HI!

I don't get any special favors with face plates because he knows I don't have the affection for them that all of you all do. I just want it because its Katamari :)

SpaceGhost2K
06-30-2009, 05:28 PM
But you quoted me. So so so.... HI!

I don't get any special favors with face plates because he knows I don't have the affection for them that all of you all do. I just want it because its Katamari :)

If we send these off to be signed, maybe I can have another one made for you so we don't lose one of the signed ones. I actually thought I was getting more than I got, but I am NOT complaining.

Variation-XBA
06-30-2009, 06:15 PM
I sense bias :(

SpaceGhost2K
06-30-2009, 06:46 PM
I sense bias :(

She's a licensed massage therapist. You don't stand a chance.

(Ooh, a little lower)