PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Zone

x iPr0 Sn1p3z x
07-06-2009, 05:49 AM
What is your Gamer Zone on Live or what would your Gamer Zone be if you had Live?

Gamer Zones:

Recreation - It's not whether you win or lose, but that everyone enjoys the game. Kick back, relax, be considerate, and have fun.
Pro - You aren't going to settle for anything less than first place, but you respect the game and your competitors. Play clean, play hard, play to win.
Family - You want a zone you and your kids can enjoy. No mature language, no intimidation, no super-competitive egos. In short, fun for the whole family!
Underground - If you aren't easily intimidated, the Underground is for you. Not for the faint of heart. Your battle cry: take no prisoners!

My Gamer Zone is Underground. I believe that I'm a fair mix between Recreation and Pro. I always enjoy playing the game whether I win or lose, but I do try my best to win and to unlock as many achievements as possible. Underground seems like a nice combination of the two, in my opinion. The only thing I don't like about it is that some people believe that gamers in the Underground think they're so hardcore, swearing in every sentence which I never do.

Enamelized420
07-06-2009, 07:10 AM
I've got my set up in Recreation, as I love to game but I'm not a hardcore gamer per say and besides playing what I want I also let my kids play. I think it suits my playing best for now..

WillyV2
07-06-2009, 11:24 AM
I used to be Pro or Underground when I was heavy into Live before, now I'm just recreation.

HaZarD SFD
07-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Im an Underground person. Might switch over to Pro.

Variation-XBA
07-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Recreation. I usually choose player matches before ranked as there is usually less aholes and greifing

WillyV2
07-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Im an Underground person. Might switch over to Pro.

Soon brother, we will go Pro.

HaZarD SFD
07-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Soon brother, we will go Pro.

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

wicked_d365
07-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Underground, I have a swearing problem. Yes, I have recived a few complaints for it.