PDA

View Full Version : Two minor gripes for Rallisport challenge

Kilik
03-10-2002, 02:02 PM
Don't get me wrong I love the game. I just wish they would have included a paint shop. Even the n64 had a rally game that you could paint your cars and it was fun to do. Plus I wish you could go off road a little further before it resets your car. Maybe some
short cuts or something. Thats my minor gripes other than that it is a fun game with great graphics and control a must have.

xfan2k2
03-10-2002, 02:17 PM
a paint shop would have been nice...but I don't think short-cuts would make sense, because there aren't shortcuts in REAL rally racong.

redrum237
03-10-2002, 02:29 PM
i am thnkin about eting this gme andthis will be the deciding factor.

can you buy the car then by extra parts for it?
like if i bought a crappy car couldi buy new shoks and engine ad stuff like that?

Msterrrr
03-10-2002, 02:48 PM
nope you unlock cars and more tracks by doing well in mini-series

then you modify the cars a little bit
brake ratio
power ratio
suspension
tires

ShannonX
03-10-2002, 02:48 PM
you dont buy anything, and you can't buy parts for any car you have, you can modify a few things like suspension, tires, braking (more to front/rear), etc... you dont actually get extra parts. Its NOT like gt3, its an arcade racer, not a simulation.

redrum237
03-10-2002, 02:52 PM
oh well, mabe ill rent it next weekend, unless you can chase the animals down with your car then its a defnate buy.

Kilik
03-10-2002, 04:37 PM
I was watching one of my replays and these three zebras watched me drive by it was cool to watch.