PDA

View Full Version : Silicon Knights new project

Symmetric-XBA
07-28-2009, 10:14 PM
First details of Silicon Knights' next project have leaked, with the game titled 'Siren in the Maelstrom'.

The name comes via a release from Canada Telefilm, which lists projects approved for government grants and which was skimmed by videogaming24/7. Whether it forms part of the projected Too Human trilogy remains uncertain, as beyond the name other details on the game aren't yet forthcoming.

Too Human was a heavily delayed action RPG from the Canadian developer, and when it finally released last year it received a respectable if unspectacular response.

Update: Silicon Knights has delivered this sufficiently vague statement regarding the news, "Silicon Knights is busy working on several exciting projects. Unfortunately, it is too early to disclose any details."

Variation-XBA
07-29-2009, 12:22 AM
I REALLLLLLLLY hope it's the subtitle for Too Human 2....I was one of the few who saw the game for what it really was

Symmetric-XBA
07-29-2009, 01:45 AM
I enjoyed it, but I thought that it was hyped up WAY tooo much by DD. I remember playing it through w/ a friend who was skeptical about it, and literally 2 levels into it I walked through a door and fell through the floor lol and kept falling.... and falling... and falling..lol I have to admit it though, I had some happy times w/ that title.

Unreal
07-29-2009, 05:28 PM
I loved Too Human. It had its flaws but a great foundation to work with when looking at a sequel. When I pre-ordered the game from EB a few guys from the dev team were there signing things. I live 10 minutes from their office :D

Variation-XBA
07-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I loved Too Human. It had its flaws but a great foundation to work with when looking at a sequel. When I pre-ordered the game from EB a few guys from the dev team were there signing things. I live 10 minutes from their office :D

Get anything? And if so how much you want? :D

Unreal
07-29-2009, 09:30 PM
Get anything? And if so how much you want? :D
I got a poster signed by the team. Its laminated to a plaque. They also signed my copy of the game. They also gave out a Silicon Knights bag and pen. Nice guys :) As far as price. :whistle:

Variation-XBA
07-30-2009, 12:37 AM
I got a poster signed by the team. Its laminated to a plaque. They also signed my copy of the game. They also gave out a Silicon Knights bag and pen. Nice guys :) As far as price. :whistle:

That makes me sad then :(

Unreal
07-30-2009, 04:36 AM
That makes me sad then :(
Me too :p

oddjob428
08-07-2009, 09:09 AM
I played throught the game twice and would play a 3rd time but I have too many other games I need to catch up on. This was a good title and should be even better next time. I good dungeon crawler type game.