PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the top gamerscore?

Ohsay
08-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Mine has been stuck at 34,150 for a couple weeks now, and im over 35K :S has anyone else noticed this?

CrazyCougar
08-08-2009, 07:40 PM
The service which XboxAddict pulls the data from has been all screwy over the past few weeks. Stephen could probably better answer what is excatly going on, but as far as I understand its an outside source issue.

Unreal
08-09-2009, 07:55 AM
The service which XboxAddict pulls the data from has been all screwy over the past few weeks. Stephen could probably better answer what is excatly going on, but as far as I understand its an outside source issue.
I assumed it had to do with the new dashboard update coming August 11th.

Kamshaft
08-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Mine refreshed....It's not refreshing for you, weird, let me look into this. Thanks for the heads up.

Ohsay
08-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Cheers thatd be good, its just weird that it has my gamercard at the top of the page and then the top gamerscore isnt updated, i know it can usually take a couple days at most but never this long,

and it may well be due to the update.
And cheers Kam it would be tremendous if you could find out what/who to ***** slap at microsoft. :)

EDIT: Really? you cant say *****? what if i want to tell you of my new ***** molly shes a ****er spaniel, and she is a completley *****in dog!

EDIT2.0: Lol i can't even tell you what type of dog she is :O is there anyway to fix that so i can see "offensive words" I'm a big boy i can handle it.

Test: I have a ****er spaniel, my neighbour has a ****zu, they are both *****es, tonight for dinner i want spotted ****, i should also let you know that i am a bastard child,

Variation-XBA
08-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Took you 200 posts to find the swear filter? ;)

sw0rdfish-XBA
08-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Took you 200 posts to find the swear filter? ;)
Only took me 4

behemothZ3R0
08-21-2009, 07:18 PM
I hadn't found it yet. Thanks for the heads up. :P