PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway: Shadow Complex Codes/Closed

Enamelized420
08-21-2009, 09:29 AM
Well everyone Kamshaft/Stephen has given me the Shadow Complex XBLA codes to Giveaway to a couple of lucky XboxAddict members. There is 2 codes to be given away this weekend.

I'll be updating the thread this evening at 8pm EST with the first Question. Once posted send all entries in a PM to me (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=55196) and a random drawing will be done amongst the correct entries received, and winner will be notified.

The same thing will be done for both code giveaways, best of luck and be sure to check back at 8pm!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

1st Giveaway Question Winner: H20 Cha0s
2nd Giveaway Question: bdavid81

The Staff here at XBA would like to thank Microsoft for providing the Shadow Complex codes for an excellent side scrolling Arcade title as well the numerous members that responded with the correct answers for the Giveaway. Thanks for your participation and look forward to the next contest.

Nato King
08-21-2009, 02:25 PM
oh great is staff able to get the code. I want that game but don't have the money to buy right now.

benswimming
08-21-2009, 02:56 PM
i know where i will be tonight.

Variation-XBA
08-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Goodluck peeps, the game is pure awesome! :D

Enamelized420
08-21-2009, 06:40 PM
oh great is staff able to get the code. I want that game but don't have the money to buy right now.

Sorry Nato, not open to staff members....