PDA

View Full Version : MadCatz announces Modern Warfare 2 Faceplate/Skin combo.

SpaceGhost2K
08-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Modern Warfare™ 2 Faceplate and Console Skinz – Xbox 360

Featuring custom Modern Warfare 2 artwork, both the highly collectible Controller Faceplate and Console Skinz allow gamers to customize their Xbox 360 and official controller. Depicting official in-game art, the Console Faceplate attaches simply and safely, transforming your console in seconds and the removable Console Skinz wrap around the sides of the Xbox 360, providing a fully immersive themed landscape.

MSRP: $29.99

It also says Controller wrap, but I'm not sure about that.

Variation-XBA
08-24-2009, 11:24 PM
So it'll be like the Halo controllers? Hrm. Pass.

Faceplate...yes!

bdavid81
08-25-2009, 08:25 AM
It's MadCatz. It won't be high quality, but it'll be high-priced because Activision is involved. Pass.

SpaceGhost2K
08-25-2009, 12:52 PM
It's MadCatz. It won't be high quality, but it'll be high-priced because Activision is involved. Pass.

Wait, what?

1) MadCatz produces the highest quality faceplates available, with the possible exception of Microsoft's first party plates, which they no longer make. I just got my Magna Carta II plate yesterday (made by MC), and it is leaps and bounds better than most plates I get.

2) MadCatz has a set price of $29.99 for their faceplate/skin packages. Activision has nothing to do with it. I do wish they'd drop the skins and go back to $19.99, but if that's what they have to do to make enough profit margin to continue producing faceplates, than I'm for it.

bdavid81
08-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Weird, wrong thread for that post... I thought I posted that in the thread regarding their actual game accessories.

lymponcrf7
12-07-2009, 10:37 PM
It also says Controller wrap, but I'm not sure about that.

Vampero
12-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Wait, what?

1) MadCatz produces the highest quality faceplates available, with the possible exception of Microsoft's first party plates, which they no longer make. I just got my Magna Carta II plate yesterday (made by MC), and it is leaps and bounds better than most plates I get.

2) MadCatz has a set price of $29.99 for their faceplate/skin packages. Activision has nothing to do with it. I do wish they'd drop the skins and go back to $19.99, but if that's what they have to do to make enough profit margin to continue producing faceplates, than I'm for it.

Is there any pictures??