PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 constant freezing ( please look )

bloodman376
08-26-2009, 02:06 PM
no matter whats save i load it keeps freezing ( it could be a save glitch but im not going to start all over...)by freezing i dont mean that i go outside or inside it freezes it could just leave it there for 5 minutes it still freezes:cuss: i tried removing it from the hard drive it "didn't work" i installed it again it "didn't work" i removed the updates "didn't work" i tried installing updates again and guess what "DIDN'T WORK" ( i also have the broken steel package and i uninstalled it which it still "didn't work":crying:...) any suggestions? ( please comment ) :bang:

wicked_d365
08-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Hate to say it, but it sounds like a bad save file. You may have to delete the save and start over. Try saving it on a memory card and loading it off that, it works sometimes.

NEVER remove you HD while the system is on, you could lose everything, then you will really be screwed.

I hate hearing these type of stories. I have lost a couple of games to this, Assassin's Creed and Forza 2, which is why I haven't started them over.

bloodman376
08-26-2009, 03:04 PM
well thx for responding sighs i have 5 saves i think the very first one should be the one that isnt broken this happened to me on two world before where i couldnt move because i jumped between the corner of the wall and closet and after that i couldnt even move i even used a teleport stone but it went outside the building but anyway thx again :( ( ps if ya want add me on xbox live my gamertag is zaraster an dont ask about my name my brother told me to put it on so i did )

Variation-XBA
08-26-2009, 04:06 PM
The only other thing I can think of to try is deleting the cache on your harddrive (You'll have to redownload all your patches).

1. Turn on your Xbox 360.
2. Scroll across to the system tab and select the storage devices option.
3. Highlight the hard drive or memory unit option (it should say "Hard Drive, 12 GB free", for example).
4. (on NXE) Press Y for "Drive options".
5. Enter the following button sequence: X, X, LB, RB, X, X. The following message should appear: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"
6. Select "Yes".
7. Restart your console. You have now cleared your hard drive cache and your Xbox 360 should run faster and have improved game-play on certain games (The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Fallout 3, Halo 3, or other games).

If this doesn't work, then it's a bad save file

bloodman376
08-27-2009, 01:49 PM
thank you wicked it worked good thin i had a save before the glitch happened:yikes: problem solved end of thred :D :moody: