PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable.

SpaceGhost2K
08-28-2009, 08:58 PM
My NES Console plate sold for a whopping $19.99. I had SIXTEEN watchers, and kept waiting for some bids to come in at the end... nothing.

I had $15 just in the plate I used to MAKE this, not to mention the stencil, paint and time.

I've been waiting three days for this to close, thinking it would help pay for PAX. Yeah, it will. After eBay and PayPal takes their cut, it will pay for the TIP on the taxi.

*grumble grumble grumble

Variation-XBA
08-28-2009, 10:07 PM
Been there, sucks when no one bites on anything :(

coolbeans
08-28-2009, 10:42 PM
Ahh man sorry to hear. I actually saw it on there but.....I just wasn't tempted enough to grab.

SpaceGhost2K
08-29-2009, 12:29 PM
I have two more almost done. I'm going to finish them, take them to PAX, and hopefully Charles Martinet will be there signing stuff. He's the voice of Mario.

Air Effex
09-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I noticed it went for cheap. The only reason I think it did that is because people see the description "If you're interested in making your own faceplate, check us out at www.faceplateaddict.com and follow the link to the "Design Your Own Plate" studio!" and notice they can have one made for less than bidding on your auction. (?)

SpaceGhost2K
09-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Yeah, I noticed it went for cheap. The only reason I think it did that is because people see the description "If you're interested in making your own faceplate, check us out at www.faceplateaddict.com and follow the link to the "Design Your Own Plate" studio!" and notice they can have one made for less than bidding on your auction. (?)

That's true. In this case, they can't get the image on the door because you can't get a door, but I def. see the point.

HaZarD SFD
09-20-2009, 02:01 PM
live and learn