PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band DLC for the week of Sep. 27-Oct. 3

wicked_d365
09-25-2009, 06:37 PM
The new DLC for Rock Band has been announced. Releasing on Tuesaday, Sept. 29, you can buy the track packs for 440 MS points per bundle, or each song individually for 160 MS points. Except for Just Kait's "U Suck", which will be available at the bargain price of 80 MSP. The Alice in Chains songs will also be available for purchase as "Alice in Chains Pack 01" for the price of 680 MSP.

Alice in Chains - "A Looking in View" *
Alice in Chains - "Check My Brain" *
Alice in Chains - "No Excuses"
Alice in Chains - "Rooster"
Alice in Chains - "Would?"
Breaking Benjamin - "I Will Not Bow" *
Breaking Benjamin - "So Cold"
Breaking Benjamin - "The Diary of Jane"
Just Kait - "U Suck"
Kula Shaker - "Hey Dude"
Kula Shaker - "Knight on the Town"

* = Song off new album

All I can say is YES! I love AIC and Breaking Benjamin. About time BB made it to a music game. Maxi, get some MS points.

bdavid81
09-25-2009, 07:58 PM
Nothing from that bunch for me, but I can get my hopes up to see "Follow" by Breaking Benjamin sometime in the future. :)

Edit: BTW, with today's RB2 patch, Lips Wireless Mics are now supported!

Bakeman
09-26-2009, 01:59 AM
Nothing from that bunch for me, but I can get my hopes up to see "Follow" by Breaking Benjamin sometime in the future. :)

Edit: BTW, with today's RB2 patch, Lips Wireless Mics are now supported!

Same here.. Not a fan of either band. I'm still waiting for more god smack. Glad they got a song on the game, but there are better choices. But good to see RB keeping the DLC coming and getting another band into the game kudos.

Glad the update came out.. I just got Lips the other day at walmart on clearance for $35!! (check your local stores!!)

Variation-XBA
09-26-2009, 02:41 AM
The Diary of Jane AND the patch I've finally been waiting for? YES!!!!

bdavid81
09-26-2009, 08:07 AM
I'd do that, but I grabbed Lips back in February for $9, brand new of course. :)

wicked_d365
09-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Downloaded the AIC and BB packs this morning. AWESOMENESS!!!
My only complaint is with "Diary of Jane". They changed the vocals, which I can kinda understand, because noone can switch pitches like Ben. They also changed the guitar sound about halfway through. Not cool.

The AIC pack is a great add-on. I only played the 2 new ones but they were fun. "A Looking in View" Is kinda easy while "Check My Brain" is a little tougher. Plan on playing "Rooster" and "Would?" later.