PDA

View Full Version : October games... Which ones?!?!?

Bakeman
09-27-2009, 07:15 AM
There are a lot of games coming out in October. Which games are you getting?

I'm still not sure... There are quiet a few I want, but can't afford them all. I know I want one of the basketball games (I liked lives demo.. Might actually give 2k a run for the money), and I would like to get borderlands, brutal legend and forza 3.

Unreal
09-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Brutal Legends, Borderlands and Forza 3 are the games I would like to pick up.

Variation-XBA
09-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Saw
DJ Hero
GTA

SH4MR0CK
09-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Operation Flashpoint and Forza 3 Ill definetly be picking up Il probably get NBA Live a lil latter on.

Kiddingo
09-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Brutal Legends and maybe Operation Flashpoint.

Bakeman
09-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Saw
DJ Hero
GTA

Saw huh?!? I saw that was coming out.. But could only do 10 on the poll... I haven't seen anything on that game.

Variation-XBA
09-28-2009, 03:18 AM
Saw huh?!? I saw that was coming out.. But could only do 10 on the poll... I haven't seen anything on that game.

It looks 'interesting'. No idea how good it'll be, but I LOVE the franchise, so I simply have to.

Bakeman
09-28-2009, 04:49 AM
It looks 'interesting'. No idea how good it'll be, but I LOVE the franchise, so I simply have to.

Lol I understand... Same reason I got "Dexter" the game iPhone app. Love the show, couldn't resist getting the game.

WickedPT
09-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Operation Flash Point for me.

wicked_d365
09-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Buying GTA:TBOGT for sure along with Forza 3. Maybe Operation, atleast renting it. Will be renting Saw and Brutal Legend.

Nato King
09-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Operation Flashpoint for sure.

Chaotic
10-06-2009, 05:46 PM
All we need to worry about is Modern Warfare 2 :hump:

El Grave
10-07-2009, 04:17 AM
Brutal Legend! Loved the demo, can't wait to play it.

Bakeman
10-07-2009, 11:50 AM
I noticed there is a GTA: Liberty City Stories.. and it's the two expansions for GTA4 on one disc... cool idea... I haven't played Lost & Damned yet.. so I'll see about renting that disc and get to play that and the new Ballad of Gay Tony expansion.

So I've gotten NFS: SHIFT and NBA 2k10 so far :) I rented Halo:ODST, it was alright, but I guess I'm just tired of the Halo franchise. it's just not the same as it use to be playing in my friends garage with 10 people for hours on end. And Operation Flashpoint is on it's way from Gamefly.

I also pre-ordered Broderlands at gamestop last night when I bought NBA 2k10. And anyone interested in NFS: SHIFT... Bestbuy has it for $40!

Chaotic
10-07-2009, 02:14 PM
I love shift man, it is good... Finally an almost realistic racer with the ability to go fast and not fly off the track like Forza, that would drive me nuts. It made the game frustrating and boring.. I did however hear that Forza 3 will have the assisted driving feature or something to help the cars control better. :confused:

Bakeman
10-07-2009, 06:56 PM
I love shift man, it is good... Finally an almost realistic racer with the ability to go fast and not fly off the track like Forza, that would drive me nuts. It made the game frustrating and boring.. I did however hear that Forza 3 will have the assisted driving feature or something to help the cars control better. :confused:

Haha yeah shift has a nice balance.. You still can't go to fast or you will go off the track.. But it is more forgiving. I can't play shift from behind the car view.. It's so weird lol. I always play games in that view.. But I am loving the in car view in the game

ShannonX
10-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Probably none. Don't have enough time to finish games I already have (all 2 now since someone broke into my house and stole all the others I had). Oh well.

Unreal
10-16-2009, 11:31 AM
What? So driving with assists makes the game better because the game helps you but without them the game is no good because you can't drive? :confused: I have no problem with controlling the cars in Forza or staying on the track.

mattgame
10-16-2009, 06:08 PM
All we need to worry about is Modern Warfare 2 :hump:

That's all my attention is going to....