PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2

Mopline
03-11-2002, 09:47 AM
Any one completly phyced about this game? I've read reviews from at least 5 dif. places reporting on this game. I remember the old kain, but this kain is even better! I am personaly going 2 buy this game the first day it comes out!

linkycat
03-12-2002, 10:33 AM
Yeah Mopline!!!

This game will rock the house. The game shots look great, and I'm ready to suck some souls with my Xbox. I've been a follower of the series since it's early days of conception and let me tell you somethin right now. Ba bam, this will be great.

-WorldSpawn-
03-12-2002, 11:38 AM
Agreed. It looks pretty sweet! I'm not sure if I should wait for BloodRayne anymore...

E-Vader
03-17-2002, 12:32 AM
Blood Omen II will be on my list.

But Soul Reaver III I'm looking foward to even more.

GRAVEDIGGER
03-18-2002, 10:20 AM
Yea definately, i cant wait to get this game in my cold grasps!!,

Personally i'll be running wild using Kains Dark powers such as POSESSION!!:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

mahalan
03-27-2002, 05:10 PM
The game is absolutely awesome!

My biggest problem with it is how addictive it is. I've had no time whatsoever to play it since I got it four days ago. Despite that, I've logged more than twenty hours on it by cutting down my sleep by six hours a night (down to two!). One night, I was so tired by the time I went to bed at 5am that I forgot to save my progress for the day! :(

I'm almost through the game now (I think). I better be. I really need to get some sleep.

VenoM
03-29-2002, 01:29 AM
soul reaver III e-vader??...sure wish soul reaver II came to xbox.....oh well,i have it for the pc anyways even though my comp isnt all that

E-Vader
03-29-2002, 06:48 AM
Posted by VenoM

soul reaver III e-vader??...sure wish soul reaver II came to xbox.....oh well,i have it for the pc anyways even though my comp isnt all that

I played Soul Reaver II on my PS2 and the way it ends means theres gonna be a number 3 and I cant wait for it.

The entire Blood Omen, Soul Reaver storys are tied into one another is it just me or are they very hard to follow, Soul Reaver II confused me.:D

Tkf5000
03-30-2002, 11:59 AM
Blood Omen 2 is a cool game im on the sixth or seventh chapter right now and i got that far in 1 day.its pretty easy ,except for the bosses (im stuck on Sebastian right now) and the puzzles are not to hard but not to easyand there isnt a crapload of em eather its a good game but not enough moves I personally think. the dark gifts u get are just awesome. go invisible stab a sword through some dood its cool.

magus11
03-31-2002, 05:01 PM
im playing it right now its fun but reapeted alot need some more ways to kill and be able to skipsome vids but other than that its really cool

xbaaddict
04-02-2002, 07:34 AM
this game is the bomb i bought it 4 days ago and am already half way through the last level. mist is so damn cool as is telekaneses or whatever lol, man i absolutely have to tell you what happends on the second to last level at the near end so here it goes....wait i can't its to funny you have to see it for yourself!